Suite Pax cocktail party

magandab

every one that I have done has been the first night - usually 7:15 or 7;30

that's only our experience but a number of cruises under our belt:)

the suite luncheon (if you have one usually only on cruises for more than 7 days is usually around 11 am and the timing should not interfere with your M & G;)

That is HMC day on the Westerdam. The first evening before or after dinner sounds great. They are held in the Neptune Lounge I think, is that correct?

Many of ours have been in the Neptune, but most recently on the N. Amsterdam, it was in the Silk Den. More room.

magandab,

Last year on a pre Christmas cruise, Sydney to Sydney via NZ, on the Volendam, the Suite Drinks party was held in the Neptune Lounge on the first sea day at 11.30 am, smart casual attire, the Suite Luncheon was held on the last sea day, again smart casual.

The Deluxe Suite cocktail party is for the PS, SA, SB, SC and S cabin categories only.

We have had it most times in the Neptune Lounge, a few times in the Crow's Nest. On the S class ships recently we have had it in the MIX.

On our cruises it has been held from 7:15 until 8 the first evening of the cruise. A few times it has been from 7:30 - 8. But there have been a few cruises where the captain had to be on duty and it was held the next day at Noon until 1 PM. On our Amsterdam cruise June/July 2012 it was held in the PianoBar and there was no choice of drinks. Either white wine or a Bloody Mary. Also it lasted only 15 minutes.

In May the Suite Welcome party was on the first day in the Neptune Lounge. Then a few days later there was a Suite Cocktail party in the Crows Nest at 7pm. The second one lasted for about an hour. Everyone I saw there and talked with was at the first party. Both has officers, hors d'oeuvre, drinks, etc.

In May the Suite Welcome party was on the first day in the Neptune Lounge. Then a few days later there was a Suite Cocktail party in the Crows Nest at 7pm. The second one lasted for about an hour. Everyone I saw there and talked with was at the first party. Both has officers, hors d'oeuvre, drinks, etc.

Which ship?

Archived