'BUBBLES' in the Drink Packages?

hawkers

As many others have done I have searched drink packages and found lists of available drinks but I cannot determine if glasses of any Bubbles are included. Please help as I have googled some wines listed but no luck with my searches!

There are a couple of sparkling wines which are below $12 per glass so they are included on the premium liquor package. Celebrity Vintages is one of them which I believe is what every guest is given as they board the ship. There have been various comments on here regarding how ghastly this is but I didn't find it too bad. I cannot be the only one who thinks so as on our Constellation cruise a couple of years ago there was none left in of any of the bars by day 6 of the cruise.

I'm not sure if there are any which would be included in the classic package but I'm sure you will find details on the various wine lists which others have posted on here.

232323232%7Ffp73395%3Enu%3D3288%3E5%3C%3B%3E7%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D358883928732%3Anu0mrj

Celebrity Vintages and Prosecco available on the classic package.

Domaine Chandon available on the premium package, the rest would cost you the difference between $12 and the price.

I like drinking champagne on a cruise, but when using the premium drink package I drink martinis instead:)

Have not cruised Celebrity in over six years, although before defecting I did qualify for top status having done 12 cruises with the line.

Am I correct in reading a previous entry to mean that all passengers receive a bottle (?) of sparkling wine on boarding?.

Lynn

Have not cruised Celebrity in over six years, although before defecting I did qualify for top status having done 12 cruises with the line.

Am I correct in reading a previous entry to mean that all passengers receive a bottle (?) of sparkling wine on boarding?.

Lynn

Everyone gets a glass of sparkling wine at embarkation, some cabin categories receive a bottle of sparkling wine on embarkation day.

232323232%7Ffp73395%3Enu%3D3288%3E5%3C%3B%3E7%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D358883928732%3Anu0mrj

Celebrity Vintages and Prosecco available on the classic package.

Domaine Chandon available on the premium package, the rest would cost you the difference between $12 and the price.

I like drinking champagne on a cruise, but when using the premium drink package I drink martinis instead:)

Beth, we need to make a date for the Martini Bar:D

Archived