Latitude Platinum and Gold Welcome Gift?

Got Tequila?

http://www2.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards/rewards-points-and-benefits

Just noticed a Welcome Gift listed for Gold and Platinum members.....is this what they are calling the box of Godiva chocolates? The gift is listed as 1 per stateroom, and I thought I remembered the chocolates were one per Gold/Platinum guest.

Just noticed a Welcome Gift listed for Gold and Platinum members.....is this what they are calling the box of Godiva chocolates? The gift is listed as 1 per stateroom, and I thought I remembered the chocolates were one per Gold/Platinum guest.

Hi Margaret,

As was mentioned, this replaced the never ending fruit bowl that was in the stateroom. One box in the room (even had the price tag still on it... LOL) even though we are both platinum.

Just home...am Gold..and did notice the chocolates listed on the letter...

BUT ALAS...for some reason I got none of the treats...:(--finally realized it...duh:o..and spoke to the consultant...next night ..received a bottle of wine....:D (fine with me!!!!!)

Something to look forward to. If I want fruit I can get it in the buffet when I feel the need...

Exaclty what I thought, too - and we had a fruit plate delivered almost daily by the butler. I think they were pushing fruit last week! LOL

Thanks everyone! Guess I'll have to get in the cabin first and hide the Godivas..........they're mine, all mine. :D

Too funny. :D My teenage son always had that thought in regard to the chocolate mints that left on the pillows each night. :)

We got them, one of each only for our stateroom. DW said we should book ourselves in different staterooms on our next NCL cruise with other family members not yet at our tiers - we then can get 2 of each (just kidding).

SDC10353b.JPG

It has been dully disposed of accordingly ... and not gone to waste.

The selection of (whole) fresh fruits in the Garden Cafe has been rather limited, offset by the the canned ones with syrup - fancy basket not needed.

I hid the box of Godiva that was in our cabin on our last cruise! There was too much competition for it from DH. And 2 granddaughters!:eek:

Hi Claire....you could hide your next box in our cabin, since we'll be right next to you. I won't eat any.....really, really....I won't :D:D:D

My husband and I are both Platinum members and on our last cruise in October on the Dawn we received one box of Godiva chocolates.

Crazy question - how many pieces of chocolate are in a box. IN the picture it doesn't look like there will even be a piece a day for me, let alone DH on a 12 night cruise.:eek:;)

If I recall, the boxes had 9 or 12 pieces in them.

They're the $14.99 box on Godiva's website.

They were delish! :)

Stephen

Archived