Just Booked the Reflection...Qustion?

Eddie's Girl

Here is the list specific for the Reflection.

Café al Bacio (coffees and pastries) - varies by the cost of individual items

Gelateria (gelato) - varies by the cost of individual items

Bistro on Five (soups, salads, crepes) - $5

The Porch (soups, salads, paninis, deserts) - $5

Tuscan Grille (Italian steakhouse) - $30

Murano (French cuisine) - $40

Qsine (fun, innovative food and presentations) - $40

Lawn Club Grill (grilled selections) - $40

Here is the list specific for the Reflection.

Café al Bacio (coffees and pastries) - varies by the cost of individual items

Gelateria (gelato) - varies by the cost of individual items

Bistro on Five (soups, salads, crepes) - $5

The Porch (soups, salads, paninis, deserts) - $5

Tuscan Grille (Italian steakhouse) - $30

Murano (French cuisine) - $40

Qsine (fun, innovative food and presentations) - $40

Lawn Club Grill (grilled selections) - $40

Thanks so much for the run down. Exactly what I wanted to know.:)

Can someone tell me how many premium (meaning more money) dining venues there are on Reflection' date=' what their names are and how much they charge? Just planning ahead. We don't sail until Oct. 21, 2013! Thanks.[/quote']

Stop over to the Roll Call for that sailing. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1611260

Also has little sandwiches during the day. Pastries and sandwiches are free. They charge for the drinks.

Mike

Just to clarify - pastries and sandwiches are indeed free, but you have to purchase a premium coffee or tea first costing anywhere from $3 to $6.

you DO NOT need to make any purchase to get the cookies, pastries etc.

They are served up with a smile. No pressure at all to buy anything;)

Are you certain? I could have sworn that a sign at the counter on Reflection stated that a drink purchase was necessary. I wanted to try some of the pastries, but the sign I thought I say caused me to turn away since I didn't want any coffee or tea. Perhaps I was wrong. (Shoot, I almost made it through an entire year without a single mistake and WHAM, only a few days left to my perfect record for the year, and you are telling me I was wrong. I am devestated!! :D:D:D )

Just to clarify - pastries and sandwiches are indeed free, but you have to purchase a premium coffee or tea first costing anywhere from $3 to $6.

Hi, when did that start? I have gotten food there without purchasing

anything to drink before.

Are you certain? I could have sworn that a sign at the counter on Reflection stated that a drink purchase was necessary. I wanted to try some of the pastries, but the sign I thought I say caused me to turn away since I didn't want any coffee or tea. Perhaps I was wrong. (Shoot, I almost made it through an entire year without a single mistake and WHAM, only a few days left to my perfect record for the year, and you are telling me I was wrong. I am devestated!! :D:D:D )

You're funny! No worries though. I don't even eat pastries (yea right).

There is persistent confusion regarding the food offerings at the Cafe al Bacio (or the Cova Cafe on the Century). The fact that such an experienced Celebrity cruiser such as boogs is confused demonstrates this wide-spread confusion. I often wonder if this confusion exists because the munchies are in a glass case and the staff serve them to you.

While there is no extra charge for the food offerings at the Cafe al Bacio, there is indeed a charge for the pots of tea or specialty coffees. If you wish to sit in the cafe and don't wish to purchase a drink the servers will cheerfully bring a glass of water. Not only can the munchies be served on a plate, they also have little "to go" bags. And one more comment: the Cafe al Bacio is generally the best location for cookies. Sometimes they even have four different types!

There is persistent confusion regarding the food offerings at the Cafe al Bacio (or the Cova Cafe on the Century). The fact that such an experienced Celebrity cruiser such as boogs is confused demonstrates this wide-spread confusion.

And one more comment: the Cafe al Bacio is generally the best location for cookies. Sometimes they even have four different types!

They are delicious and no charge:D

That does it! I need to book another cruise on Reflection and correct my mistake!! :D

Archived