Breakfast From Room Service - Here are ALL the menus: Standard, CC, AQ & Suite

Lsimon

Hi Larry, hope you and Susie are doing well:)

Thanks for the menus:D.....I don't usually book a CC cabin

but I do have one for my upcoming cruise in April on Equinox:)

I have to remember..........ROOM SERVICE.....ROOM SERVICE.....

repeat.....;)

There is another thread where the Concierge Class breakfast menu from a recent Constellation cruise was just posted. Apparently they are still using the older menu.

I'm not sure but I think it may be that the M class ships are using a different menu than the S class ships.

The Constellation Concierge Class breakfast menu can be seen here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=36423434&posted=1#post36423434

It definitely appears that the M-class ships have a different CC breakfast menu from the S-class ships. It's interesting to note that it appears the new S-class menu has cut back quite a bit from its offering. I remember the CC menu on the Solstice back about 2 years ago was closer to the M-class menu presently used, which appears to be more extensive in its choices.

• 1 month later...

Mahalo Lsimon for putting this together. This will be our 1st cruise on Celebrity and the info was very helpful. We were upgraded yesterday from Balcony to Concierge and wondered what the differences would be? I'll try to do the same for both of our upcoming cruises and get some good photos of the cabin. Thank you again, Holomoku

• 3 months later...
I've seen a lot of threads discussing the differences between breakfasts available in the different cabin classes:

• Standard (Inside, outside, and veranda)
  • Concierge Class
  • Aqua Class
  • Suites

Some people even justify the differences (real or imagined) as a reason for picking one cabin category over another.

So on our recent cruise I collected all four different breakfast menus (the hang tag type) to post here.

You can click here for photos of the menus on my photo site - Click here

Or you can click here for a PDF file which includes all four menus. You can save the PDF on your computer and/or print it out if you wish. - Click here

All of the posted menus are from 2012.

The menus show the basic breakfast items are the same for all cabin classes. The differences are primarily fresh squeezed (vs. from concentrate) juices and smoothies on the higher category cabins and a couple special dishes. But all "standard" continental and full/hot breakfast items appear pretty much the same to me.

I've also found you can write in most "standard" breakfast items not included in the menu such as a standard egg preparation, omelet filling or berries for your cereal. But if you want a special item, such as eggs Benedict or something that is a bit different in nature from the items on the menu then I'd call room service to check on its availability.

Thanks, Larry...for this specific thread, the menus, etc. And as I cruise these forums, I find you consistently share useful, reasoned information and reflections. So thanks in general as well!

Question: I gather the "room service" menu is different from the MDR menu, from which one can also order during MDR hours. Am I correct?

So, if you know you'll want breakfast at a specific time the next morning, you would order from the room service menu, but you could order from the MDR menu during that time with an expected wait of x minutes?

I'm going to link this thread to the 'new secrets thread' as I think it would be helpful for anyone planning an X cruise.

Tim

Thanks Larry for posting, we were on Silhouette mid Feb 2013 Sky Deck CS Suite and it is worth noting that cruiser may not always get the menu in the specific category. Only way I noticed a different menu was I was ready to check off the Spinach Omelet and it was not on the menu as it has been previous morning.

It did not occur to me that I had CC class menu but why do you think they do not get option of spinach omelet but standard cabin does. I am sure I had CC menu option since there was fresh squeezed grapefruit juice listed. But by simply writing in Spinach the desired omelet magically appeared.

Worth noting for anyone sailing the Fjords in Norway the best lunch ever was a room service burger and fries on the balcony enjoying the beautiful scenery. Bliss.....

Worth noting for anyone sailing the Fjords in Norway the best lunch ever was a room service burger and fries on the balcony enjoying the beautiful scenery. Bliss.....

DH loves a good burger!! Thanks for letting us know!:)

I am pretty sure that I will not be getting the drinks package (plain coffee, regular tea and water are about all we drink) BUT I noticed in the room service menu some of the drinks that are on the package plans are available (fancy tea, smoothies, etc).

Question: if you order these drinks from room service, do you get charged for them??

Just wondering:)

I am pretty sure that I will not be getting the drinks package (plain coffee, regular tea and water are about all we drink) BUT I noticed in the room service menu some of the drinks that are on the package plans are available (fancy tea, smoothies, etc).

Question: if you order these drinks from room service, do you get charged for them??

Just wondering:)

Any drink that would be charged for in another area of the ship will be charged from room service. The only two exceptions I'm aware of are that Concierge Class and above can get, or at one time could get, a certain type of smoothie at breakfast time at no extra charge from room service and suites can get certain types of espresso based coffees at no extra charge from room service.

And just to make sure those with packages understand: Beverage packages do not include room service.

Edited by Lsimon

Appreciate, Larry, these postings!! Will print out from your pdf's these menu pages and leave ig on my bedroom door at home tonight to how well your service works. We can always wish and hope, right?? Didn't notice any corned beef hash. Might have to go to the Oceanview Cafe to get that breakfast treat.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Celebrity Solstice Visual Highlights? From our June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in France, Italy, Kotor and Dubrovnik, I have pull together a number of wonderful visuals of the Solstice, its features, food, entertainment, options, etc. We are now at 6,261 views for this shorter version of my larger full review of that cruise and all of the port pictures/details. Check these postings and added info at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1803477

• 3 months later...

So, the room service menus have changed, everyone. There is even a section to purchase breakfast for more luxurious food, ridic!

Maybe someone here can post the new menus. I just don't want cruisers referencing these menus (for breakfast at least) bc they are not accurate. In addition, I found that each ship, even though we stayed in a suite on all, had different menus, so what might be an accurate menu on Eclipse may not be on the Summit. This was our exact experience last year.

And celebrity, if you are listening, please bring back the grilled vegetables and goat cheese as a room service breakfast item. This was the best thing you had and it is gone!!!! A 0% fat greek yogurt parfait would be nice too, esp if you are staying in AQ! Two very easy and inexpensive items that would make me very happy!!! Thanks

Happy sailing.