Cruise Critic Luggage Tags

whitshel

For .97 cents at Walmart I picked up a Travel Size toothbrush set...it came in a plastic slide case that the luggage tag fits in just perfect...and even has a plastic loop to attach the tag with a zip tie...I'm going to pick up a couple more & just donate the contents to a local shelter & keep the case...:D

I ordered Cruise Critic luggage tags for Royal Caribbean printed luggage tags, they are great. 4 of them for 5 bucks and they came in 2 days....:D

20121217_191646.jpg

We're glad you like them! We just got them in the store. All four of them have the logo, don't they? :)

So wish I'd known CC was going to offer these. Love supporting them and would gladly have attached these. As there are many alternative options from taping to the toothbrush case option mentioned earlier, I had also already come up with an alternative holder (bookmark sleeve). Darn! :( I will just keep telling myself it's just a luggage tag...don't stress. ;)

We're glad you like them! We just got them in the store. All four of them have the logo, don't they? :)

Even though we do get our luggage tags mailed from RCI, I still ordered a set. Good way to promote CC as well as making sure our luggage tags stay put. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.:)

Yes all 4 have the Logo but its only on one side. My daughter just put that one in different than mine:D

The one funny thing is when you fold the the luggage tag to put it in the "Royal Caribbean" Logo is upside down. Oh well, and if you save the RCCL luggage tags as a PDF on your computer you can type your name in the space provided. I have them flipped the other way in the photo so you cant see that part.;)

I ordered Cruise Critic luggage tags for Royal Caribbean printed luggage tags, they are great. 4 of them for 5 bucks and they came in 2 days....:D

Just got mine today.... in one day from ordering! MUCH better than the similar tags offered by Holland America... and cheaper! I am ordering another set today as a gift.

Ordered mine four days ago and have not seen them yet. Guess the mule train has not made it all the way out to Seattle yet. :p

Bill

I just ordered them too, and the word NARROW worked for me, shipping to me and the tags to eastern Canada was only 9.45$

:)

Agree with the comment above they would make great stocking stuffers if not a nice new years eve gift :D

Archived