Golden (and Caribbean) Princess Window Suite Photos

IECalCruiser

Thank you for the pictures! Will be booking one of them for our 4-day on the Golden in September. This is probably the only way we will get to experience the suite life!
Be sure to have breakfast in Sabatini's every morning. The menu has items not available in the MDR and you can order almost any coffee drink you want. DW loved her Americano every morning.

Thanks for posting. We have window suites on our cruises to Hawaii on the Golden in April and to Canada/new England on the Caribbean in September. Can't wait!

Denise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Brian! It's so nice to see where I'll be in 3 weeks?;)
Donna, Glad to oblige :) Be sure to bring a power strip as there is only one 120V outlet at the desk :eek: There are two of the standard low capacity outlets in the bathroom and that is all. The TV is wall mounted and there is no outlet behind it. The TV is on a swivel mount so you can adjust it to see it from the bed or the sofa.

Donna, Glad to oblige :) Be sure to bring a power strip as there is only one 120V outlet at the desk :eek: There are two of the standard low capacity outlets in the bathroom and that is all. The TV is wall mounted and there is no outlet behind it. The TV is on a swivel mount so you can adjust it to see it from the bed or the sofa.
Brian, Thanks for the heads up on the power strip. I'll be sure to bring one especially since I always use the outlets behind the TV too.

Thanks so much for the pictures. we will be in one of these in May on the Golden and really look forward to it. I like the bathroom layout better than the Vista suites as they only have one sink and I notice the WS has also wall shelves over the side mirrors and the vista suites do not. Also the closet space is much better in the WS.

• 3 months later...
We did a B2B on the Golden in Alaska this year and I was able to take photos of the three different WS cabins and have posted the links below.

F301 - Small Cabin

F307 - Standard Cabin (and F303, F305, F309 and F311)

F315 - Accessible Cabin

Thank you so much for the pictures of the window suites! These are the most complete sets of pictures I've been able to find anywhere of these staterooms.

Mom and I have one of these cabins on the Grand Princess for the May 10th sailing to Alaska. Mom thinks I booked an unobstructed ocean view cabin for our trip. I hope she enjoys the surprise.

• 3 months later...

Lovely Clear Pictures!! Thank you. This makes it easier to decide which to book.

We did a B2B on the Golden in Alaska this year and I was able to take photos of the three different WS cabins and have posted the links below.

F301 - Small Cabin

F315 - Accessible Cabin

F301 - Small Cabin

F315 - Accessible Cabin

Thanks for the photos. I have made a note in case we book on 1 of those ships. I like the idea of a window suite since we rarely use the balconys.

And my friends tell me that I spend too much time on the computer. I stumbled across this Window Suite floor plan sometime ago. It is very well done. I have a couple of cruises in a Window Suite lined up. Princess' best kept secret. Don't tell anyone.

GRAND_PRINCESS_WINDOW_SUITE.pdf

Edited by cr8tiv1

And my friends tell me that I spend too much time on the computer.

Too much time on the computer - and not enough time crusing.;)

I stumbled across this Window Suite floor plan sometime ago. It is very well done.

Thank you very much for the diagram. I can't wait to try it out.:)

I have a couple of cruises in a Window Suite lined up. Princess' best kept secret. Don't tell anyone.

It's too late. you've already told too many people, and Princess noticed and raised the prices.:( They are having a sale on our cruise next month - interiors, outsides, balconies, and mini-suites are on sale, but not suites. When I booked the window suite was the same price as a mini-suite with balcony. However, the mini-suite is available at a lower price on sale - but not the window suite.

Too much time on the computer - and not enough time crusing.;)

Thank you very much for the diagram. I can't wait to try it out.:)

It's too late. you've already told too many people, and Princess noticed and raised the prices.:( They are having a sale on our cruise next month - interiors, outsides, balconies, and mini-suites are on sale, but not suites. When I booked the window suite was the same price as a mini-suite with balcony. However, the mini-suite is available at a lower price on sale - but not the window suite.

How do you know there is a sale next month (September)? Will it be early enough for us to take advantage of a back to back on 9/26-9/30? I really don't mind switching rooms.

My priority right now is working on air fares to Hawaii so that I can possibly squeeze in one more short coastal in December. It is so much fun to be retired and having the time to be on the computer to search out places to go. Dr. Seuss was correct in his book Oh, the Places You'll Go.

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”

― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!