Dawn Pizza

GeneD

Where can I get the best pizza on the Dawn?

Anywhere you want it. Call room service and they will deliver it anywhere on the ship.....at the pool, in your cabin or anywhere in between. $5 per pizza. We tried it on the Dawn and it was good pizza. Definately worth the $$.

The best Pizza on the Dawn is in La Cucina. The Italian restaurant. The $5 pie is nasty. Buffet pie is a bit better, but not great.

I guess it depends on what they are looking for in a pizza. The crust in the buffet is very thin ....the delivered $5.00 16"pizza has a thicker crust and tastes MUCH better and in my opinion - puts the buffet pizza to shame. It was even good a few days later cold out of the refrigerator for breakfast! The buffet pizza is just okay.

• 5 years later...
great info guys! my hubby is happy to hear this!

The $5 delivered pizza has been gone a long time. Better warn your hubby what what was true 5 years ago is not true now. Not sure if it's still in the buffet or not anymore.

In six cruises I have never had really good pizza on NCL. In my opinion, it has ranged from not quite acceptable to acceptable, but that's about as far as it goes. Fortunately, I have found a number of foods aboard that I like.

Ma'am, this is a five year old thread. You may want to start a new thread to get updated information. It's not good to bump up old threads.

Cheers.

Yikes. Didn't realize. I did a google search and it just popped up. I thought it odd because when researching la cucina before, we didn't notice pizza..just figured some things change. Oh well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app