Water and Pepsi?

Jakemedic

Greetings! I did a search and didn't find anything recent (last was 2011). We are traveling out of New Orleans on the Navigator of the Seas and want to bring a case of bottled water and a 6 pack of 20 oz Pepsi with. Will RC allow that to occur?

Thank you in advance for the advice.

God Bless America!

Greetings! I did a search and didn't find anything recent (last was 2011). We are traveling out of New Orleans on the Navigator of the Seas and want to bring a case of bottled water and a 6 pack of 20 oz Pepsi with. Will RC allow that to occur?

Thank you in advance for the advice.

God Bless America!

Technically against the rules to being any beverages on board, except for 2 bottles of wine. However the rule is rarely enforced in the case of soda and water. They are more likely to enforce the rule around spring break.

we always bring a 12 pack of pepsi with us. Just carry it on. I also buy the soda package. but sometimes you need a pepsi. A few cruises ago we brought a case of water with us put a luggage tag on it, And it showed up at the room with our luggage.

Technically against the rules to being any beverages on board, except for 2 bottles of wine. However the rule is rarely enforced in the case of soda and water. They are more likely to enforce the rule around spring break.

Why during spring break?

Why during spring break?

Because of those trying to sneak other things in the bottles. Some think they will not notice if a bottle or two are re-sealed. More people tend to try this trick over spring break.

As long as it's clearly not been opened, I should be fine right? I'm travelling during spring break and wanted to take some pop with me. Like, if it's cans I should be fine, right?

I would think so. It's a little difficult to open a can and reseal it and have it look unopened!

Archived