Shows on Oasis and Pre-booking

SF

How many shows can you pre-book ahead online for Oasis?

Can one person make all the reservations for everyone in the cabin?

Is it possible to book some shows more than once or are you only allowed to book once? (May want to see the Comedy Show more than one time)

If you do go to the Comedy Show or Headliner Show on different days (by waiting if not allowed to book more than one time) are the acts the same?

Any suggestions from those that have sailed Oasis on which days and times are better for which shows?

You can book the two Broadway shows, Ice and Diving shows, comedy. and headliner

Yes you can do more than one reservation for each show. Some people book all them so they have a garentied one.

Yes one person can book for the cabin you can do them online.

The shows are all the same they dont normaly change the show for four or five years

I hope this helps enjoy your cruise

Is it possible to book some shows more than once or are you only allowed to book once? (May want to see the Comedy Show more than one time)

If you do go to the Comedy Show or Headliner Show on different days (by waiting if not allowed to book more than one time) are the acts the same?

Any suggestions from those that have sailed Oasis on which days and times are better for which shows?

Each of the shows can be pre-booked.

There are six shows: 1 Broadway show, 1 production show which is Cirque-du-Soleil-ish, 1 ice show, 1 Aqua Theatre show, 1 headliner show and 1 comedy show.

There are also things for which there are no reservations, such as an extra aqua theatre show and an extra ice show. These will be in your Cruise Compass.

One person can make reservations for everyone in your cabin AND another cabin. There is a place to link other reservations in the process.

You CANNOT book a show more than once. The same Comedy Show is performed 15 times on your cruise.

Each show is available on two or three or four days (except the Comedy Show, which happens twice every day and three times one day), and only on those days.

This .pdf file will give you an idea of the schedule.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_AL.pdf

To answer your questions,

1. I believe there are usually six shows you can pre-book. Headliner, Comedy, Aqua Theater, Hairspray, Production Show (Come Fly With Me was ours) and the Ice Show.

2. Yes.

3 and 4. The Comedy show can only be pre-booked once, but once on board you can wait in line to get in. So the possibility of seeing it twice or more is there, but it is basically the same show each time. I say basically, because it is live comedy and that depends on the audience, etc. Ditto for the Headliner show.

5. Not really suggestions, but if you are doing specialty restaurants and late, early or MTD, that could play into what you want to do on a particular night,

This .pdf file will give you an idea of the schedule.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_AL.pdf

That .pdf file is for Allure and we are going on Oasis...any link for that ship.

Appreciate all the suggestions..now I have to sit down and try to figure out the times for each show that works for everyone in our family.

Besides what you pre-book are there any other activities going on in the evenings that you can just go to beside the lounges and bars such as Parades, Newlywed Game etc....

Here you go. Does not matter the date you pick to look at. They are listed also by the Eastern or Western route. I have mine all picked out for our cruise in May and we are going to all the shows. The Quest is an adults show, not listed but not to worry as it is late at night. Not something you will miss if you want to go. See them all. :)

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_OA.pdf

That .pdf file is for Allure and we are going on Oasis...any link for that ship.

Appreciate all the suggestions..now I have to sit down and try to figure out the times for each show that works for everyone in our family.

Besides what you pre-book are there any other activities going on in the evenings that you can just go to beside the lounges and bars such as Parades, Newlywed Game etc....

Yes, there are other shows that you do not prebook such as the Newlywed Game, Quest, various parades, etc. Look for a version of the compass, many have been posted and they do not change a whole lot, to see what is regularly planned.

If you pre-book, is it reserved seating or still general admission?

thx

For most of us it's general admission. Most shows have a special reserved section for D+ and GS+.

Even if you have a reservation, they recommend you get there a least 15 minutes before the start of the show. If you show up late, there is a chance they will not honor your reservation.

SF - a poster by the name of OuttoSeaCruise just finished up a great review of Oasis - the Eastern itinerary.

He included all of the cruise compasses that show what days/times the shows are. You may want to check it out. It could be helpful in helping you pick which days/times you want to try to book your shows.

(sorry, I never seem to be successful adding links to other cc posts, or I would include it here)

Ann

SF - a poster by the name of OuttoSeaCruise just finished up a great review of Oasis - the Eastern itinerary.

He included all of the cruise compasses that show what days/times the shows are. You may want to check it out. It could be helpful in helping you pick which days/times you want to try to book your shows.

(sorry, I never seem to be successful adding links to other cc posts, or I would include it here)

Ann

Thank you I will check it out.

Archived