Park Cafe Menu???

lisa70

Jason12 Thank you. i don't see the famous Roast beef sandwich

next door to this section on Serenade was another food counter which was open for longer hours than the one shown and this is where they had the joint of beef for the beef sandwiches.

If you were lucky you could get walkers or sometimes kettle crisps at the bar shown, but when people spied them there was usually a quick "sell out"

On Enchantment they also had the potato saled and cole slaw listed but never had it available any time we checked. Since we're vegiterian that was one of the few things, other than the make your own salad, that we wanted. Never could figure that one out.

On Enchantment they also had the potato saled and cole slaw listed but never had it available any time we checked. Since we're vegiterian that was one of the few things, other than the make your own salad, that we wanted. Never could figure that one out.

I had BOTH versions of the potato salad. The regular was better than the German( they served the German cold the heathens hehehe)

just don't ask me to remember what day or time period.. but it was probably the first lunch time, not the 3 pm slot...

Do not recall ever seeing the cole slaw though.

I had BOTH versions of the potato salad. The regular was better than the German( they served the German cold the heathens hehehe)

just don't ask me to remember what day or time period.. but it was probably the first lunch time, not the 3 pm slot...

Do not recall ever seeing the cole slaw though.

Maybe it was because it was just out of drydock but I asked at least 4-5 times over the 2 weeks of the b2b that we were on and got a blank stare like they didn't know what potato salad or cole slaw was. When I pointed out to them that it was on their menu they said they didn't have it. When I asked when I could expect it, all I got was a shrug and then they said next - as in next person. Given we eat a late breakfast (try 10:30) we would be up there about many times between 3-6 and then skip supper.

Edited by pjlee3333

Maybe it was because it was just out of drydock but I asked at least 4-5 times over the 2 weeks of the b2b that we were on and got a blank stare like they didn't know what potato salad or cole slaw was. When I pointed out to them that it was on their menu they said they didn't have it. When I asked when I could expect it, all I got was a shrug and then they said next - as in next person. Given we eat a late breakfast (try 10:30) we would be up there about many times between 3-6 and then skip supper.

so you were also on board the week of the 22nd? cuz that's when I was.

weird. but like I said I really couldn't tell you what days or times....

so you were also on board the week of the 22nd? cuz that's when I was.

weird. but like I said I really couldn't tell you what days or times....

We were on the 15th and 22nd. we love Enchantment and I'm more than willing to chalk it up to training - first two cruises with the Park Cafe. I did see much improvement in the Park Cafe service in the 22nd cruise than I did on the 15th as they got use to it.

Addicted to the roast beef sandwiches! Does the Navigator have the Park Cafe?

Navigator does not have Park Cafe, but keep your eyes open for a buffet set up on the Promenade later in the week - on the last sea day I think. They had fresh sliced roast beef sandwiches on rolls with horseradish - not sure if this is the famous roast beef offered in the Park Cafe, but it looked similar to photos I have seen and it was pretty good. I don't think this was listed in the Compass, we just kind of stumbled upon it.

• 11 months later...
Does anyone have a copy of the Park Cafe Menu??

Hi,

I found this website that may be very helpful. It's beyondships.com. You can search by ship for menus, cabin photos, daily programs, etc. Some info is outdated but will give you an idea of what to expect. Example: you might find menu for Enchantment of the Seas from 2010 or daily compass from 2009, etc. Lots of pics, pdf's and lots more detailed info. Great site to check out for first timers and picky eaters and anyone just curious.

Best of luck and Happy New Year!

Rali

If you were lucky you could get walkers or sometimes kettle crisps at the bar shown, but when people spied them there was usually a quick "sell out"

I'm guessing kettle crisps are potato chips, but, walkers? Sandwiches you can carry with you? :confused: