The day is finally here... Oasis, here I come!!

I am leaving today to Fort Lauderdale to board the Oasis tomorrow :D

I am sooooooooooo excited!! It's my first cruise but it's the first time as well that I am going away!!

Luggage are at the doors, cuddling with my cats for the last time for a week (I will miss my babies though).

Can't wait for tomorrow's sailaway with my group... our roll call was active and I can't wait to meet new friends. I am lucky enough to have some of the Pink Boa group in my roll call, so, I will join them for sailaway :p

I have done my research, know where I will eat for lunch and breakfast, just need to figure where I will go tomorrow for lunch as I don't care for roastbeef... but love salads...

I was thinking Solarium Cafe... but will see

When I'll be back, I will post my review and pictures (if I can figure how to post pictures in another format than thumbnail!!)

Have a great week CC member... ttys:cool:

I hope you have a wonderful cruise and great weather!!:D The Park Cafe' (same place where you get the roast beef sandwiches) had the BEST Salads ever!! They are fresh and the salad dressing is also delicious.

Yes, I have to agree with that. I don't care for beef but the salads are great

I am leaving today to Fort Lauderdale to board the Oasis tomorrow :D

I am sooooooooooo excited!! It's my first cruise but it's the first time as well that I am going away!!

Luggage are at the doors, cuddling with my cats for the last time for a week (I will miss my babies though).

Can't wait for tomorrow's sailaway with my group... our roll call was active and I can't wait to meet new friends. I am lucky enough to have some of the Pink Boa group in my roll call, so, I will join them for sailaway :p

I have done my research, know where I will eat for lunch and breakfast, just need to figure where I will go tomorrow for lunch as I don't care for roastbeef... but love salads...

I was thinking Solarium Cafe... but will see

When I'll be back, I will post my review and pictures (if I can figure how to post pictures in another format than thumbnail!!)

Have great week CC member... ttys:cool:[/ Hi Annie, Have a wonderful 1st time cruise, you know you now will get addicted, so let us know when your next cruise is!! I sailed with Emmy on the Allure in Sept of 2011 & she loves her sail-aways on Deck 11(I even bought a pink boa). It's so much fun to wave to Lou & also the people who live in the houses as you go out the port will come out & wave- enjoy! Linda:)

thanks so much everyone... just can't wait to get that phone call that my ride is downstair!!!

My plan is to enjoy the ship as much as possible - not planning any excursion but will go walk around ports and I have registered for the cupcake class - must be fun!

countdown is really on...

I will talk to you in 8 days!!

BON VOYAGE!!!!

Can't wait to hear about Oasis--we are booked for September.

Leaving the pets home is always tough...Your cats will miss you but will welcome you back with hugs & cuddles...

Have a Great Cruise!!!

Archived