Does Carnival have Flavored Creamer

lovetocruise25

No flavored creamers available. :(

Although I'm not a real big fan of powdered creamer, I do buy the small plastic container of Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer and pack it in my luggage. Tastes better than regular half and half or milk.

My husband just asked the same question. He is very attached to his French Vanilla liquid creamer. Can we carry on (unopened) and put in our refrigerator in the room or will they take from us when boarding?

Thanks.

The little containers (24 to a box). Works great and you can grab and go with it

Cream and milk. I have never seen the packets. I do the ice cream ALL THE TIME. I even make it cold in a plastic drink cup from the bar...coffee, some vanilla soft serve and melt it, put in a pack of sugar, pile in some ice chips, swirl everything around with a straw, then top it off with choco soft serve. YUMMO and completely "free." :D

Thankful for this thread!!!!! Love the ice cream idea:D. I usually buy a box of international delight little cups to bring on vacation!

I love my international delight refrigerated creamer! Can you buy a box of single serve cups anywhere?

Cream and milk. I have never seen the packets. I do the ice cream ALL THE TIME. I even make it cold in a plastic drink cup from the bar...coffee, some vanilla soft serve and melt it, put in a pack of sugar, pile in some ice chips, swirl everything around with a straw, then top it off with choco soft serve. YUMMO and completely "free." :D

That sounds yummy. I'll have to try it in april :)

That sounds yummy. I'll have to try it in april :)

Oh, it's good...I really should put up a road side stand in front of our home and sell this lol. :p Get a "big" plastic cup from a bar for this. And a drop or 2 of Kahlua, Irish Cream or Amaretto wouldn't hurt either! ;) Have a GREAT CRUISE!

Their are NO flavored creamers for Coffee. Their is Milk and Cream offered. You can easily take your own creamer in your carry on if you really want it. I often take snacks for the room ect. She could take her large Creamer and then an little travel bottle for her purse when she goes for her Coffee. Maybe she is one of the lucky ones I have seen whose husband brings coffee in the morning!! lol

• 1 year later...

I was just wondering about flavored creamers last night. This morning I started to post a question here on the forums but thought - surely someone has asked this before. I was right! Great minds thinking alike.

Thanks for the question and the answers.

Ice cream sounds like it will be my new coffee condiment. :)