C3

hues of blue

I agree, Deck 8. I would look for a cabin that is not a connecting cabin. Here's a link to the Deck 8 cabins on Summit. Most of the ones back aft are not connecting. You can tell by the line that connects the 2 cabins.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=SM#deck_plans/explore/ships/deckPlans.do%3FshipCode=SM

Hues: Never understood why so many get so hung-up on seeing a photo of a specific room. Look at a photo of any C2 or C3 - they are all the same! That's what your room will look like.

Now, IMHO here's some useful info that may help you decide:

Having been on 3 of the 4 M-class ships in CC rooms (including Summit), There were crew service doors to work areas accross the hallway from the following cabins:

Starboard: 8150

Port: 8165 & 8169

So presuming you do NOT want an adjoining room (and do not want to be near a crew service door) I would try to book something like 8154, 8156, 8162 or 8177. Also (forward of the elevators) 8149 & 8134 are good non-adjoining C3 rooms.

Please double-check the latest deck plan to make sure of the non-adjoining nature of these rooms ....but that is what I would book in that "neighborhood" on Summit.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived