All Things Adventure of the Seas

I see a hinge on the divider. We are traveling beside friends in December. Do they open?

Thanks for the info!

There was another thread that said first-class Voyager ships didnt have glass dividers, so now I dont know who to believe lol :D

ours looked like this too but they would not open. We were in 8620 on the hump....on the hump coming up next trip in February again....

We're on the exact opposite side of you in 8320 on 11/16, so they are glass but can't be opened?

Was that a "no, balcony dividers CAN be opened" or "no they CANNOT be opened" haha

You're right, it was not a clear statement.

I meant that there are no balcony dividers that can be opened on Adventure, Voyager, and Explorer.

Please forgive me if this has already been asked/answered on this rather long thread, but I'm wondering if anyone has a link to recent Cruise Compasses for both itineraries on Adventure out of San Juan. We are sailing B2B in January and would love to take peek at the Compasses in advance. Thanks!

I'll be on the first southern Caribbean sailing of this season (honeymoon!) so I'll keep and scan them. I'll try and have them up around Thanksgiving.

Also doing the Southern route for my honeymoon (first week in Jan, though). Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...
Just read someone done aos on the 12th oct just came off complaining it had a bad nirvousis outbreak and they are doing a major clean!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yep, we got off AoS on 12th and there was major cleaning going on while on board, passengers were not allowed to self serve in the Windjammer for part of the second week, and everyone had to sanitise their hands when entering any shops on the promenade.

It's no surprise as there were plenty of people not washing their hands when going in to eat etc.

We were told (not sure how accurate this is) that they have have three levels for noro outbreaks and we did temporarily hit level three, which meant the crew were pretty much cleaning constantly round the clock.

We also had a passenger airlifted by helicopter while on board, but don't know if it was noro related.

Thankfully, no-one in our party (4 adults and a 2 year old) fell ill and we had a great time on board :)

(We were also delayed on embarkation at Southampton due to ship wide cleaning due to noro on AoS previous cruise)

Edited by Inked

Another thread reported a passenger came onboard with this. Apparently a miscommunication in understanding the health survey form?

With all of these diseases and illnesses happening all at once it seems, washie washie should be in all of our lives. Sadly it does not appear to be.

Hope everyone has recovered and this sailing all are ok.

Can anyone tell me what the 3rd & 4th beds are like in the inside cabins?

We've requested 1 bed put together but there weren't any options regarding the 3rd bed we need for dd. Our TA was next to useless and couldn't tell us if it's a sofa bed or a Pullman,

Will dds bed be made up automatically when they turn down? Do they still do a turn down service? It's 6 years since our last cruise and this is dds first so feel like a first timer again.

Can anyone tell me what the 3rd & 4th beds are like in the inside cabins?

We've requested 1 bed put together but there weren't any options regarding the 3rd bed we need for dd. Our TA was next to useless and couldn't tell us if it's a sofa bed or a Pullman,

Will dds bed be made up automatically when they turn down? Do they still do a turn down service? It's 6 years since our last cruise and this is dds first so feel like a first timer again.

Last time I had a room with a third bed it pulled down from the ceiling. I've also had ones where it was the couch pulled out. Regardless, they were always put away when the beds were made in the morning and set up when turndown was done.

The third bed in our stateroom two weeks ago was a sofa bed. It worked very well and turned into a good size double (which our two year old loved)

It was turned down ready for her at night and folded back into a sofa in the morning by the stateroom attendant.

Edited by Inked

The third bed in our stateroom two weeks ago was a sofa bed. It worked very well and turned into a good size double (which our two year old loved)

It was turned down ready for her at night and folded back into a sofa in the morning by the stateroom attendant.

Was that an inside cabin?

I'd much prefer a sofa bed as I have images of her dive bombing us in our sleep from the Pullman.

Was that an inside cabin?

I'd much prefer a sofa bed as I have images of her dive bombing us in our sleep from the Pullman.

It wasn't. The deck plans online show whether it's a Pullman or sofa bed though :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413833070.606879.jpg.77b7ccdfe9b217825702c2b12cee9424.jpg

Edited by Inked