2014 / 2015 Deployment Update

Andy

I was able to book a June 23, 2014 11 Night Eastern Mediterranean on the Reflection through the Captain's Club phone number.

I was looking for a 12 night for June or July 2014, and he told me there are no 12 nighters scheduled. Which is different than what I saw on the eskimo site.

Happy booking!!!

What are the dates and Itin for the 7 night Equinox cruises? thanks!

The itineraries for the Equinox cruises vary from cruise to cruise. They are meant so that you can "build your own" cruise of 7, 14, or 21 days. The cruises will embark/disembark from a different city and no ports are repeated over 21 days. I don't have the exact itineraries (aside from the July 5th one I published earlier), but here are the dates:

2014: April 28 May 20 June 1 June 14 June 21 June 28 July 5 July 12 July 19 July 26 Aug. 2 Aug. 14 Aug. 26 Sept. 7 Sept. 20 Oct. 2 Oct. 14 Oct. 27 Nov. 10

The itineraries for the Equinox cruises vary from cruise to cruise. They are meant so that you can "build your own" cruise of 7, 14, or 21 days. The cruises will embark/disembark from a different city and no ports are repeated over 21 days. I don't have the exact itineraries (aside from the July 5th one I published earlier), but here are the dates:

2014: April 28 May 20 June 1 June 14 June 21 June 28 July 5 July 12 July 19 July 26 Aug. 2 Aug. 14 Aug. 26 Sept. 7 Sept. 20 Oct. 2 Oct. 14 Oct. 27 Nov. 10

thanks! I will wait for them to release more information. but sounds like a great idea from Celebrity, especially since cruising to Europe has been weak lately. hopefully this will create some demand.

I am doing the big happy dance right now! I was able to book the Equinox new 7 night itinerary! June 14, 2014 Venice to Istanbul with stops to Corfu, Dubrovnik, Santorini, Ephesis, and Katakolon. With an added bonus of an overnight in Istanbul before debarking. What an amazing itinerary. Big cheer to Celbrity!!! :D:D:D

--> Looks like a possible dry dock to me... :eek:

Hmmm interesting dates. Today I booked a 2014 TA on Equinox from Barcelona to FL. It leaves Barcelona 27 October and arrives in FL 10 November, so Equinox can't be in Europe on 10 November. I wish I could simply see the entire schedule!

Hmmm interesting dates. Today I booked a 2014 TA on Equinox from Barcelona to FL. It leaves Barcelona 27 October and arrives in FL 10 November, so Equinox can't be in Europe on 10 November. I wish I could simply see the entire schedule!

Sounds interesting. Could you go a bit more into detail regarding ports of this TA? thanks in advance!

We could be interested in the Equinox Westbound TA too. Do you know what the ports are? Does it end in Miami, Tampa, or Ft. Lauderdale? I saw the cruise that precedes it, but not the TA.

Kathy

We could be interested in the Equinox Westbound TA too. Do you know what the ports are? Does it end in Miami, Tampa, or Ft. Lauderdale? I saw the cruise that precedes it, but not the TA.

Kathy

Hi Kathy, good to see you again:) It ends in Fort Lauderdale. I'll post details in a minute. Michelle

Celebrity Equinox - 14 NIGHT SPANISH SERENADE CRUISE

27 October 2014 - 10 November 2014

BARCELONA, SPAIN, PALMA DE MALLORCA, SPAIN, VALENCIA, SPAIN, MALAGA, SPAIN, AT SEA, LANZAROTE, CANARY ISLANDS,TENERIFE, CANARY ISLANDS, AT SEA for seven nights, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA

Sorry for the caps...cut & paste from my reservation to post it faster...

Hi Everyone,

There's updated 2014 Europe Information on Celebrity's website. Details are sketchy - providing ships & sailing dates (no specific itineraries yet)... but I hope this is helpful :

http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=captains_club_world_tour_cruise

Thank you, Andy, and thank you, Silkroad.

BARCELONA, SPAIN, PALMA DE MALLORCA, SPAIN, VALENCIA, SPAIN, MALAGA, SPAIN, AT SEA, LANZAROTE, CANARY ISLANDS,TENERIFE, CANARY ISLANDS, AT SEA for seven nights, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA

We are interested in this Equinox westbound TA itinerary and were hoping for Spain & Canary Islands on the itinerary, so we are pleased and will put this TA on our list as a possibility. We will be on the Century in less than 2 weeks, so we could even possibly put down a deposit at that time. You made a good choice, Silkroad. Thanks again.

Kathy

Great itinerary - thanks for posting!

Do you know if you can combine a Passages Certificate with these early Captain's Club bookings?

Do you know if you can combine a Passages Certificate with these early Captain's Club bookings?

Oops no I'm not sure about passages certificates. I think not. I believe certificates can be combined with the 123 offer.

Called Celebrity this afternoon for the 2014 Silhouette Eastbound TA 4/20 - 5/5 Ft Lauderale to Rome. The itinerary is different than 2013.

Ft Lauderale

7 days at sea

Madiera, Portugal

Sea day

Gibraltar, UK

Sea day

Sardinia, Italy (Cagliari)

Sicily, Italy (Mesina)

Naples, Italy

Rome, Italy

Linda

Silhouette TA, 1 Nov 2014, 15 days: Rome, Livorno, Toulon, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, and Tenerife.

I like the Equinox itinerary.

I agree. I had hoped the Equinox itinerary would be the same as 2013, both for the ports and the later departure, but of the 2014 westbound TAs on offer, I like the Equinox itinerary best.

I am doing the big happy dance right now! I was able to book the Equinox new 7 night itinerary! June 14, 2014 Venice to Istanbul with stops to Corfu, Dubrovnik, Santorini, Ephesis, and Katakolon. With an added bonus of an overnight in Istanbul before debarking. What an amazing itinerary. Big cheer to Celbrity!!! :D:D:D

Love this one - starts and ends in two really cool cities to spend time. Good thinking Celebrity!

Hi, YES...you may use your passage. I called and spoke with 2 different

people and actually got the same answer:eek: and it is a yes:D

AND it also says it on the website:

"As Valued Captain's Club member, we're giving you Priority Access to Celebrity's 2014/15 World Tour—to see and book our new sailings before they open to the general public—and an exclusive offer. These two exciting offers will transport you to Europe in modern luxury. And, since your Captain's Club Priority Access offer is combinable with Celebrity Passages, you can experience new destinations at an even greater value."

Archived