Bathroom products in Aqua Class?

thetadpole

Can anyone who has travelled in AQ on Solstice confirm exactly what brand of bathroom products are provided? I can remember reading Bvlgari somewhere a while ago but not sure if that was correct or still the case. Also are the 'upgraded' towels a decent quality/size? Am used to a bath sheet at home, so hoping they are similar.

Thanks in advance :-)

Can anyone who has travelled in AQ on Solstice confirm exactly what brand of bathroom products are provided? I can remember reading Bvlgari somewhere a while ago but not sure if that was correct or still the case. Also are the 'upgraded' towels a decent quality/size? Am used to a bath sheet at home, so hoping they are similar.

Thanks in advance :-)

The products are"house branded" for X.Lightly scented somewhat lemongrass. Shampoo,condition, face spray, foot spray,lip balm,soap. Towel are fluffier and large.

I had Bulgari in Paris @ the Renaissance but not on a cruise.

Carole

The products are"house branded" for X.Lightly scented somewhat lemongrass. Shampoo,condition, face spray, foot spray,lip balm,soap. Towel are fluffier and large.

I had Bulgari in Paris @ the Renaissance but not on a cruise.

Carole

You get the Bulgari if you are in a Suite on the S-Class.

I think the Bvlgari products are only in suites. Never been in a suite so can't confirm that, however.

Here's a picture of some of the AQ products. The shampoo/conditioner are the same as regular cabins, but you get the addition of shower gel, lip balm, the spray, emery board, etc.

582917059_IMG_5473(640x427).jpg.e5cda14fc6e7ab88b13ecf3503738ed5.jpg

It's been a while since we cruised in Concierge Class, and I remember the much nicer towels, but I can't remember if there were toiletries. Does CC get the same as AC?

CC doesn't receive the lip balm for sure, nor are there slippers.

I am trying to remember of CC receives the facial spray and the foot spray. Since I don't like either of them, I don't pay attention.

Celebrity soaps, etc. are lemony scented. My spouse likes it. I bring my own shampoo, conditioner. The Celebrity shampoo doesn't work well on my hair. I have sailed on other cruise lines that use high end products. I like the Elemis products that Azamara used to use. I also recently sailed on a ship that had L"Occitane. I love it. I bought it to use at home. It would be nice if Celebrity used better soaps, etc. As for me, I will bring L'Occitane with me on my next X cruise.

Don't know about AquaClass, but we had Bulgari products in our Skysuite on Equinox last week -- and HATED them! Way over-perfumed, and left what only can be described as an oil-slick on my hair. I was very relieved to find that my room steward could keep me supplied with the Hydo-Minerale lemongrass products that we have always received in the past (although no facial spray or lip balm).

DW is especially sensitive to some scents but she's fine with the ones provided in AQ.

I'm still enjoying the lip balm which is about the best I've used and I've got quite an assortment for our weather here in NEO(NorthEastOhio).

I think the Bvlgari products are only in suites. Never been in a suite so can't confirm that, however.

Here's a picture of some of the AQ products. The shampoo/conditioner are the same as regular cabins, but you get the addition of shower gel, lip balm, the spray, emery board, etc.

We use shower gel at home, never soap. However, have booked Celebrity Solstice Sydney-NZ in a verandah stateroom, therefore not supplied with the 'extras'. However, can the 'extras' be purchased on the ship (shower gel, lip balm, emery board).

If you are asking, can the products provided in the Aqua Class staterooms be purchased on board, no. There MAY be emery boards, and lip balm, but it won't be the same brand as what they provide in the stateroom. Have never seen any sort of shower gel for sale in the shops on board, but the inventory of those shops varies enormously from ship to ship, so it's possible that some brand of shower gel might be for sale. To be on the safe side, I would recommend bringing that from home.

If you are asking, can the products provided in the Aqua Class staterooms be purchased on board, no. There MAY be emery boards, and lip balm, but it won't be the same brand as what they provide in the stateroom. Have never seen any sort of shower gel for sale in the shops on board, but the inventory of those shops varies enormously from ship to ship, so it's possible that some brand of shower gel might be for sale. To be on the safe side, I would recommend bringing that from home.

Thanks for your prompt response. On your advice I will purchase these items just before we board the ship. I am sure there is a store close to the ship terminal in Sydney. Bye.

Archived