400 pics from OCEANIA Riviera Cruise

Dinotoll

For those who are interested I put some pictures from the awesome Oceania Riviera online at picasa.

Your comments are highly appriciated.

p1050201o.jpg

https://picasaweb.google.com/107289430901088544193/OceaniaRiviera2013

short video from our Penthouse Suite PH1 No 11044 :

best regards

Dieter

Edited by Dinotoll

"Our" Butler Churchill Diaz helps a lot to make the cruise on the MS Riviera an unforgetable memory. He was always bussy and pampered us all the time. Everything was just perfect organized. Thank You for beeing so kind and may the Lord bless You this day and everyday. :)

p1000617q.jpg

Edited by Dinotoll

Dear Leesre, Hypercafe its very deplorable that we did not meet personally, but we all together have the memories of that awesome cruise, which will connect us for ever in mind.

@ Dear Jancruz sure I did some pics from the 4:00 teatime. They start from here:

p1000471b.jpg

The pastries where very delicious and we liked the classic music.

For those who are interested I put some pictures from the awesome Oceania Riviera online at picasa.

Your comments are highly appriciated.

p1050201o.jpg

https://picasaweb.google.com/107289430901088544193/OceaniaRiviera2013

short video from our Penthouse Suite PH1 No 11044 :

best regards

Dieter

Dieter,

Good news and bad news for those photos...Good news is that the workout room looks great and will help to keep the pounds (kilos) off. Bad news is that I gained 3 pounds looking at the wonderful photos.

Thanks for sharing.

Keith

PS: this is an edit - not sure how the response title said "thank you Lyn"" instead of "Thank you Dieter" but thank you both!

Edited by Playtennis

Wow! Thanks, Dieter. I've been on Marina, so I thought maybe I would just look at a few pictures and that would be enough. However, you have captured a few nooks and crannies that I think I missed - although I was not in a suite, so that accounts for some of the unfamiliar pictures! In any case you took some beautiful shots and captured a lot of the things I love about Oceania. Maybe I'll try to capture some nice pictures on our upcoming (August) cruise. I particularly love your shots from above.

It looks like you were in Cancun and Costa Maya. I loved Costa Maya when we did the Mayan Mystique on Marina last year. I was not really expecting to like it that much, but I did.

Anyway, great job, and thanks for sharing! Vielen dank!

Ruth (gearing up for our 8th Oceania cruise - addicted!)

Edited by roothy123

Thanks so much, Dieter, for posting these marvelous comprehensive photos. I still have to wait more than a year for our Riviera cruise, but these photos simply increase the anticipation.

Edited by CintiPam

• 11 months later...