Have you had one of these?

I’ve been 1102 and 1104 (center aft) on the Radiance class, which is right under the open windjammer areas

No real noise from the Windjammer except you can hear folks chatting at the rail. The only time it was a minor issue was going through the Panama Canal. With the folks chatting – we could not hear the commentary being streamed to the cabin. I am an early riser so if there was any other noise I either did not hear it or it never bothered me.

In addition – the design of that ship allowed folks at the Windjammer rail see down to the railing and about a foot into your balcony. As I never consider any balcony private - that issue did not matter to me.

enjoy

M

Anyone have cabin under the windjammer ,specific around 1350 on voyager class ships? Some have issues,some say no problem ....appreciate any comments!

We have been under the WJ on the Mariner twice and never had any issues with noise from above. 1350 looks to be under a carpeted portion of the WJ so you should be fine. I have heard issues with noise from above with other classes of ships but not the Voyager class.

I have. It is fine. We have had cabins in that area as well as directly over the MDR. Under the WJ you can hear a tiny bit of noise when they are cleaning up and preparing from the chairs moving, but not enough to bother you.

Archived