Enchantment Port Canaveral pricing

ryano

I was somewhat hoping and wishing the prices would stay about the same as was on Monarch cruises but these cruises seem to be quiet a bit higher.

I guess there is no way to bring a "better" ship there and not raise the pricing some?

It seems if you can go last minute, there are some great deals to be had but looking into 2014 or so, the pricing seems to be up there even for inside cabins.

I think its safe to say we will not see any of those 99.00 or 109.00 cruises on this ship in the near future :confused:

We may see them in the fall, but this summer's prices are generally much higher than last summers Monarch cruises.

They're probably still trying to figure out how to price her out of PC. Since I booked prices have been absolutely all over the place. Balconies gradually went up, then doubled in price, went down a little, and came back up. Yet suites have stayed about the same and some have dropped (which let us upgrade :)).

For us, the pricing between Monarch and Enchantment was identical. We booked Monarch a year in advance for Sept 2012, and booked Enchantment a year in advance for Sept 2013. Same pricing for a JS. Plus Enchantment has non-suite balconies available, so for those who want a balcony, Enchantment might be less expensive.

I guess what Im talking about is a 3 night cruise in an inside cabin for April 2014 is 939.18 :eek:

My last cruise on Freedom April 2012 was only 1428.00 for a 7 night cruise in a Promenade cabin!

Just seems a bit high for a 3 night cruise in an inside cabin! Maybe they start out high and fall?

They had prices for the 4 night 4/29 at $199 for an OV.

Yeah, some really good deals on last minute bookings. Unfortunately, me requiring an accessible cabin, that is out :(

There was only ONE accessible inside cabin for an April 2014 sailing left! No outsides left at all.

The one thing I am glad about Enchantment is much more availability on accessible cabins though. Monarch only had 4 total. Two insides and Two SOVs

Just seems kinda crazy that I booked a 7 night cruise on a MUCH newer and bigger ship in a better cabin for less than 500.00 than a 3 night cruise in an inside.

I guess what Im talking about is a 3 night cruise in an inside cabin for April 2014 is 939.18 :eek:

My last cruise on Freedom April 2012 was only 1428.00 for a 7 night cruise in a Promenade cabin!

Just seems a bit high for a 3 night cruise in an inside cabin! Maybe they start out high and fall?

Is it Easter week? (4/20)? That week is always an outlyer on price.

We book the same cabin/class and week-end each year, and there was no difference in price between our October 2012 JS on Monarch and our October 2013 JS on Enchantment. Just booked the same week in 2014, and the price for a JS is now $40/pp lower than this year.

Enchantment has a higher % of OV/balcony/suites than Monarch, so with fewer insides available, pricing might be a bit more sticky on those.

Archived