Just got $600 back-on Bermuda cruise wooohoo!!!

cruiser61262

New promotion announced for Bermuda this summer. Our price for three in a cabin, C3 on Aug 4th cruise went down $600. My TA just called them... they just sent the paper work crediting my MasterCard. Now I can get my brakes done.... Thank you Celebrity :D

New promotion announced for Bermuda this summer. Our price for three in a cabin, C3 on Aug 4th cruise went down $600. My TA just called them... they just sent the paper work crediting my MasterCard. Now I can get my brakes done.... Thank you Celebrity :D

Congratulations...great price reduction:):).

Forget the brakes use it for a drink package. You were planning on not getting them repaired so why not enjoy the windfall? . :D

Congrats! But seriously why were you paying for a cruise in lieu of new brakes? I hope you were just pulling our legs.

Forget the brakes use it for a drink package. You were planning on not getting them repaired so why not enjoy the windfall? . :D

Let's see brakes that need repairing or a cruise with a drink package? What am I missing in this thread? So the OP might not stop in time to avoid an accident, or better yet, go on a cruise and drink all day.

Weird.

Already have the free drink package and upgraded to Premium (although only did it so my DH could have the wine he likes). The more I read these message boards the more I realize there is a segment of the CC board that don't possess a sense of humor. IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!

Already have the free drink package and upgraded to Premium (although only did it so my DH could have the wine he likes). The more I read these message boards the more I realize there is a segment of the CC board that don't possess a sense of humor. IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!

I got it!

Why the credit to your M/C? Did you already make final payment prior to the final payment date? I'm assuming you did. Was it your TA that required you to make the payment ahead of final payment or did you just want to get it off your plate?

Congrats on your savings!

Why the credit to your M/C? Did you already make final payment prior to the final payment date? I'm assuming you did. Was it your TA that required you to make the payment ahead of final payment or did you just want to get it off your plate?

Congrats on your savings!

Our USAA MasterCard gave double reward points on vacation purchases made by the end of April. So, since we knew we were going it made sense to pay it off. Not to mention I knew that I could still get the money back if we changed our minds by May 24th. I like having it paid well in advance... then when we go in my small mind it feels like it is free :)

Woohoo! I saw a post on my roll call a couple hours ago about a decrease in rates. Called Celebrity and they adjusted our rate our August cruise by 320.00. Our friends also called and saved 240.00. Love cruisecritic!

Congrats!:)

I remember reading a similar post where the OP said she was going to use her savings to have her Varicose veins done.

Loved it but wasn't sure if she was kidding.

Our USAA MasterCard gave double reward points on vacation purchases made by the end of April. So, since we knew we were going it made sense to pay it off. Not to mention I knew that I could still get the money back if we changed our minds by May 24th. I like having it paid well in advance... then when we go in my small mind it feels like it is free :)

And once the cruise is fully paid, you can beter concentrate on driving with no brakes!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo! I saw a post on my roll call a couple hours ago about a decrease in rates. Called Celebrity and they adjusted our rate our August cruise by 320.00. Our friends also called and saved 240.00. Love cruisecritic!

Congratulations!!!!

Thanks for posting about the price drop. I had checked about a week ago and the prices were the same as when we booked. After reading your post, I checked again and our price had dropped. Final payment is this week, so we just made it to take advantage of the price drop. Thanks again!

Thanks for posting about the price drop. I had checked about a week ago and the prices were the same as when we booked. After reading your post, I checked again and our price had dropped. Final payment is this week, so we just made it to take advantage of the price drop. Thanks again!

So very glad that I had a part in your saving a little money. I was actually on the Bermuda Port Cam checking on the Summit when at the bottom of the screen there was an ad for Celebrity announcing their new Bermuda promotion. I clicked on the link and I learned of the price drop. I thought by posting it on line others might take advantage of the drop. Congratulations and I hope you have a great cruise.

Archived