Enchantment 4 Night Compasses- Posted

As promised, I scanned and uploaded the compasses from the Enchantment 4 Night Bahamas cruise that ended Friday. I uploaded the PDF's to Dropbox, so they should be easy to view and print. Let me know if you have any problems and I will try another method. Dropbox usually works well.

http://db.tt/nxaqwdDE

Thanks. Most of the time when someone print them it is not too clear to be seen,. but this is a very good job. Can you post a small review of the ship? Is it worthed, good, clean, fun? Thanks

Thanks! -We are going back on for the 3 night one in early June.

We did the first 4 night one from Port Canaveral last month and in comparing the newer Compass from our cruise they have already changed a few things. Your compasses show that there is now actual Latin Dance music in Boleros which I could not find on our cruise and was disappointed in that. Also, there are already a couple of different bands listed than there was 3 weeks ago.

As promised, I scanned and uploaded the compasses from the Enchantment 4 Night Bahamas cruise that ended Friday. I uploaded the PDF's to Dropbox, so they should be easy to view and print. Let me know if you have any problems and I will try another method. Dropbox usually works well.

http://db.tt/nxaqwdDE

Wow. This is great! :D Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to provide this service. Do yo u have any pics you took during your cruise? Would LOVE to see them!

Wow. This is great! :D Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to provide this service. Do yo u have any pics you took during your cruise? Would LOVE to see them!

Just 600 or so. ;). A lot of them are repeats at from different days and times, but I think I covered most of the ship and our suite. Ill post them on this thread when I get around to uploading them.

Thanks. Most of the time when someone print them it is not too clear to be seen,. but this is a very good job. Can you post a small review of the ship? Is it worthed, good, clean, fun? Thanks

My review is on member reviews. Great cruise for 4 days.

I liked the ship. I didn't write a full review, but I posted some thoughts on another thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1842762

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived