!!! BREAKAWAY !!! To Bermuda ^_^ Our Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

All is good, just too much cheese I think. I am much better now :).

I don't know.........

My MIL says that eating too much cheese makes a man's........we'll according to her things should have worked very well for you last night! LOL

I love cheese I try to eat it daily, heard the Breakaway has cheese in the buffet yum does it offer cheese for late night snack? By the way, I don't drink milk or eat cottage cheese or yogurt so cheese is the only means I get my calcium. Glad your feeling Better Gambee maybe you bit lactose intolerant?

I love cheese I try to eat it daily, heard the Breakaway has cheese in the buffet yum does it offer cheese for late night snack? By the way, I don't drink milk or eat cottage cheese or yogurt so cheese is the only means I get my calcium. Glad your feeling Better Gambee maybe you bit lactose intolerant?

NCL has the International Cheese Plate on the room service menu.

Count me in as another cheese lover! Though, there are many other non-dairy foods that provide calcium -- almonds, oranges, spinach, broccoli, celery, and some other nuts and beans.

Gambee, thank you so much for all the time you have put into this. I have enjoyed your pictures and reviews!!! I am going in a month from Sunday with my seven year old and can not wait to show her all your pictures!!!! I am bummed because I have a balcony on the floor 13!!!! Boo :(

NCL has the International Cheese Plate on the room service menu.

Count me in as another cheese lover! Though, there are many other non-dairy foods that provide calcium -- almonds, oranges, spinach, broccoli, celery, and some other nuts and beans.

Oh, and don't forget the "milk" CHOCOLATE!;)

Gambee, thank you so much for all the time you have put into this. I have enjoyed your pictures and reviews!!! I am going in a month from Sunday with my seven year old and can not wait to show her all your pictures!!!! I am bummed because I have a balcony on the floor 13!!!! Boo :(

I have a balcony on 13 as well. Oh no did something happen?

Thanks Gambee. Actually next LIVE will be from Allure

What happened to reflection?

That will change to Solstice to Alaska next May

Well I might have to join you for Alaska :)

Uh, Gambee... that may be my fault. Chris was supposed to join us on our Alaskan cruise last week but he jumped ship to the Silhouette a month prior. Now that I put such a guilt trip on him; he's trying to make it up by taking the same cruise next year and doing a LIVE review. :p

I'm waiting on an email from Chris with questions he may have so I can give him an un-official review via email. I will gladly copy you on the same email and then you can make a decision on the Alaskan cruise. Quickly, I can say the cruise was amazing! There were so many breathtaking sceneries my Canon PowerShot A1000 IS camera wasn't up to par... I plan on buying a Sony NEX-5 for our TA on the Silhouette next year.

Speaking of email... I need to check it to see if Chris sent his questions over.

Uh, Gambee... that may be my fault. Chris was supposed to join us on our Alaskan cruise last week but he jumped ship to the Silhouette a month prior. Now that I put such a guilt trip on him; he's trying to make it up by taking the same cruise next year and doing a LIVE review. :p

I'm waiting on an email from Chris with questions he may have so I can give him an un-official review via email. I will gladly copy you on the same email and then you can make a decision on the Alaskan cruise. Quickly, I can say the cruise was amazing! There were so many breathtaking sceneries my Canon PowerShot A1000 IS camera wasn't up to par... I plan on buying a Sony NEX-5 for our TA on the Silhouette next year.

Speaking of email... I need to check it to see if Chris sent his questions over.

Hey Tim just go ahead and send me your "unofficial" review and I'll email back if I have additional questions :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forums mobile app

The beverage package is so much better on X, and upgrading from the 123 promotion is the best thing that we ever did. The drink on X are amazing, don't miss the banana split at the martini bar.

Gambee, I'm still catching up on your review since returning from our Alaskan cruise this past weekend. I saw your comment on page 30 and I have to respond...

I had the Premium Drink Package and figured out I needed 5 drinks a day to come out ahead with the purchase. Needless to say; that was easily accomplished. One thing I must say about the drink package is I was able to try a variety of drinks I would not usually pay for AND the Banana Split Martini was one of them. Typically, I am not fond of sweet or 'foofoo' drinks but this one was pretty good - strong too! I only had one though...

Funny thing happened while my wife and I were sitting at the Martini Bar. A Cruise Critic member came up to my wife and said; "You're husband is a legend at all of the bars onboard! All of the bartenders know him!" My wife's response was... "Figures". This was only day 3 of the cruise! LOL :D

Thanks....yes, I do eat all those other items, we must eat fresh spinach and broccoli 4 times a week lol.

I definitely will order the cheese plate maybe two lol. :D

I'm right there with you on that!

Oh, and don't forget the "milk" CHOCOLATE!
Ha! Yes! Edited by TravlGrl

I had the Premium Drink Package and figured out I needed 5 drinks a day to come out ahead with the purchase. Needless to say; that was easily accomplished. One thing I must say about the drink package is I was able to try a variety of drinks I would not usually pay for AND the Banana Split Martini was one of them. Typically, I am not fond of sweet or 'foofoo' drinks but this one was pretty good - strong too! I only had one though...

Hi. thank you for posting this about the UBP. I am getting the package next month.

Are you saying that the martinis were included. You are the first person that has said

they were able to get martinis.

The Banana Split martini sounds yummy!

Hi. thank you for posting this about the UBP. I am getting the package next month.

Are you saying that the martinis were included. You are the first person that has said

they were able to get martinis.

The Banana Split martini sounds yummy!

That is for celebrity. Not for NCL. NCL UBP is not as good as X is. Sorry.

-------------------

Folks I will get to all the questions later on. Still at work, long day here. I will try to post a short set when I get home.