Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

I believe those are fake for appearance. That should be the area that the pipes for the funnel are routed through.

Agreed behind those facades are the split funnel uptakes. Although they look like elevators the actual elevators are just forward of that.

Wow they talk a good game! Lets see what actually happens. 😉 I can't reserve dinner but I can get a martini made by a robotic arm and I can pay with a bracelet. Oh and that thud you heard was the IT department diving from the roof at the home office. 😵

Denise

P.S.~ You guys are really on the ball with all the pictures and info thanks to you all!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Lol :p

Sent from my MB886 using Forums mobile app

Agreed behind those facades are the split funnel uptakes. Although they look like elevators the actual elevators are just forward of that.

Now you've left me disappointed in this area, lol. It would be so cool if we could get an elevator lobby that looked like that with fancy doors that open up.

Great photos - still waiting for some of the staterooms!

Cruise Critic has posted some nice ones on their FB page, too. JS, standard balcony and studio interior. LOVE the shower doors!

Tracy

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Cruise Critic has posted some nice ones on their FB page, too. JS, standard balcony and studio interior. LOVE the shower doors!

Tracy

This may be a stupid question, but where are the sinks ?

Those are some awesome pics from both FB and David Pogue! This really has me pumped even more for the cruise!!! Keep those great pics coming. It will feel like we've already been on the ship before we actually step foot on her.

I was wondering where the venue with the bottle shapes (Vintages?) was located on the Quantum, but spotted it in a rendering (from today's reveal) on the other side of the Waves of Light art sculpture in the Via Rotunda on deck 5.

82476375b8b391f0ee8a1ad3fbb03184.jpg

324d2da87ee9fae562b187d18a77efac.jpg

Great spotting! I love the bright/light colors in this area.

Tracy

The bathrooms are identical to Solstice class (which is a very good thing!). The rooms are very reminiscent but definitely an evolution of Solstice. Can't wait to get my head down in one!

Just totally realised they are looking in cabin 8260 ... I'm in 8262 in dec!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by sparkx

I have to say, I do miss the Viking Crown Lounge The glass and curves made the view an iconic RCI view. This just looks too utilitarian and industrial to me.

The photos looking aft from the "Sky Bar" area just are not the same.

http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/11492-photos-quantum-walkthrough-at-meyer-.html#

Eric

Edited by Pomperaugrr

CC's cabin pictures on FB are great. I'm finally starting to get a sense of what my E balcony will look like... Same depth as the studio CC posted, yet close to the same width as the JS they posted. That would be just enough room to squeeze in a couch with it's back against the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

CC's cabin pictures on FB are great. I'm finally starting to get a sense of what my E balcony will look like... Same depth as the studio CC posted, yet close to the same width as the JS they posted. That would be just enough room to squeeze in a couch with it's back against the window.

Those were great pictures on CC of the cabins.

Is it me, or did they seem smaller than those on Oasis Class?

Maybe it's the dark colors that make them seem smaller that other Royal cruises that I've been on.

We're usually in D1/D2 Balcony cabins.

If possible can someone please post some of the cabin pictures from CC Facebook here? I cannot access FB from work. Thank you.

Colleen just poested some of the cabin pictures on this thread below.

Quantum/Anthem tours at Meyer Werft

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2091445&page=3

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

Wow they build a larger capacity ship than freedom and a smaller Promonade. That is gonna get packed fast and clostophobic for some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Assuming that's the entire thing. It's still kind of unclear at this point how far it goes back.

Did anyone spot the North Star on its side, still wrapped up and waiting on the pool deck to be installed on the Quantum of the Seas.

023fae1c13bbfbb07c7c14d2efc78a1a.jpg

Interesting, Colleen this morning stated it was shipped to Poland where they are finishing the crane for north start