Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

With a ship like this, She is always "In the House" :):)

Do these streaming images continue to stream after being posted??!! I copied the URL from Properties and used 'Insert Image' to post.

That's not the photo I grabbed and posted. It suits the topic of post though! :)

Edited by Lloyd555

WOW !!! I just arrived at work with coffee and breakfast in hand, kinda sad I missed the float out!!! Thank you to everyone that had kept the excitement going for the last year ! The day has come that lil missy gets to see day light and show her beauty... I can not wait to climb aboard, I do believe that paying extra for the behind the scenes tour will be worth it, since watching her being built.... :D

Do these streaming images continue to stream after being posted??!! I copied the URL from Properties and used 'Insert Image' to post.

That's not the photo I grabbed and posted. It suits the topic of post though! :)

Yes, if you've linked the streaming web site as the IMG instead of downloading a screen grab to a picture sharing web site and re-posting it.

Edited by dmwnc1959

Ain't that the truth!

The bear really looks like he's jumping. Will be a great place to meet though. Meet you under the magenta bear!

Denise[emoji2]

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thats a great idea Denise, he's the perfect meeting place! And his position looks different from different angles and in different light, it's like he is moving. V clever design!

Nice view of Windjammer, huh?! Like I said in post above, these streaming images continue to stream after being posted!!

Here's another screen grab of the Windjammer area, with the Anthem megablock in the background...

14905005022_2446eda3b5_c.jpg

Edited by dmwnc1959

The streaming webcam pointed at Anthem megablock #1 is showing the Superior Grand suite cabins. Dividers not in yet unfortunately.

ueberfuehrung.jpg?1407670454766

No, it's not! Continuous streaming image issue again! :)

This image from HD1080ide's float out video may do the trick.

7a085d35369b04d84f3a20f53e230467.jpg

Another bear sculpture by Lawrence Argent in Denver. imagine this staring into the Two70 windows!

bigbluebear.jpg

big-blue-bear.jpg?w=700

Gosh! The bears are brilliant and really make me smile. Thank you lloyd!

Wonder if they'll have wee bear souvenirs.

I have a perfect wooly bright pink hat am going to wear on embarkation day in support of Mr Bear. I'd get a T-shirt but it'll be a bit cold on the day!!!

(I'm sure you've secretly been 'planted' by RCI on the forum for us....;)...it's the new way for them to reveal.)

I have a perfect wooly bright pink hat am going to wear on embarkation day in support of Mr Bear. I'd get a T-shirt but it'll be a bit cold on the day!!!

(I'm sure you've secretly been 'planted' by RCI on the forum for us....;)...it's the new way for them to reveal.)

You are the first to post it, but I would not be surprised if they have commissioned a unique sculpture for that position on each of the three Quantum ships.

This differentiates them immediately and becomes somewhat of a collector's item. A photo op on each ship with the unique sculpture. T-shirts and other souvenirs that can be collected with unique features only on that one ship in the fleet.

I hope they do have bear souvenirs as well! EDIT: you can buy mini-blue bear of the Denver Sculpture here https://shop.denverartmuseum.org/Products/BLUEBEARFIGURINE.aspx?skuid=1014014. So I fully imagine Royal will do something similar with Argent. I also wonder whether there will be any Britto influence on the ship (again I'm assuming so from their past relationship)

I'm assuming also that they have artists lined up for similar sculptures on the other two as well. I've seen mixed reviews of the bear on Twitter but I for one love it!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by sparkx

Does anyone have better pictures of the Aft cabins? We have only seen side angle pictures. Need to see all of the back of the ship. Please share if you have any. Stayed up for the float out hoping to get a glimpse of the aft of the ship. No such luck.

I just have to say that I am even more excited now for the cruise!!! Thank you all for the great info, pics, etc. The minions have done an excellent job too but it's sad that they couldn't have a tribute to a minion on the ship but decided on a bear instead. :D But it's all good. 143 days!!!

I wonder if we'll get some good picture of the inside now, because I saw a bunch of people in what looked like black suits walking up a platform like a bunch of ants, going inside Quantum. And it looks like the funnel is going for a ride right now about to be installed. They definitely do not waste any time.

I hope they do have bear souvenirs as well! EDIT: you can buy mini-blue bear of the Denver Sculpture here https://shop.denverartmuseum.org/Products/BLUEBEARFIGURINE.aspx?skuid=1014014. So I fully imagine Royal will do something similar with Argent. I also wonder whether there will be any Britto influence on the ship (again I'm assuming so from their past relationship)

I'm assuming also that they have artists lined up for similar sculptures on the other two as well. I've seen mixed reviews of the bear on Twitter but I for one love it!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you! Seeing that makes me think they might well do a pink one for the ship, that'd make q a nice wee souvenir to take home with me. I might even get a blue one too :p!

Thanks,

Lesley