Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

As we approach the big moment (less than 1 hour away now!) I would like to take a step back and say THANK YOU to Lloyd, HD1080ide, ToughAsLeather, Tall-Cruiser, and everyone else who has contributed to making this thread a true pleasure to follow over the months. As someone who gets a true thrill out of following the construction of these larger-than-life ships, I feel like this experience has been better than any TV show I could have watched or book I could have read!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed, weighed in, and even just checked in on this thread for being a part of this amazing experience with me! :D

As we approach the big moment (less than 1 hour away now!) I would like to take a step back and say THANK YOU to Lloyd, HD1080ide, ToughAsLeather, Tall-Cruiser, and everyone else who has contributed to making this thread a true pleasure to follow over the months. As someone who gets a true thrill out of following the construction of these larger-than-life ships, I feel like this experience has been better than any TV show I could have watched or book I could have read!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed, weighed in, and even just checked in on this thread for being a part of this amazing experience with me! :D

Agree with you and thanks to all mentioned!

Couldn't agree more

As we approach the big moment (less than 1 hour away now!) I would like to take a step back and say THANK YOU to Lloyd, HD1080ide, ToughAsLeather, Tall-Cruiser, and everyone else who has contributed to making this thread a true pleasure to follow over the months. :D

I second that -- you guys are awesome! Thanks for all of your contributions.

Edit: looks like I'm actually third-ing or fourth-ing it at this point LOL.

Edited by Dave85

Ditto CapitalKyle I agree as well. I enjoy the little bits of whimsy on the Royal Caribbean ships. I even cannot wait to meet the "From Afar" Bear. Wish he was polar bear colored, would look cool on my January cruise. Glad we solved the mystery of what it was. :D

I didn't get my nap so might not make it thru the whole float out. Luckily my 9am meeting has been moved to 9:30am. :rolleyes:

Denise

Ditto CapitalKyle I agree as well. I enjoy the little bits of whimsy on the Royal Caribbean ships. I even cannot wait to meet the "From Afar" Bear. Wish he was polar bear colored, would look cool on my January cruise. Glad we solved the mystery of what it was. :D

I didn't get my nap so might not make it thru the whole float out. Luckily my 9am meeting has been moved to 9:30am. :rolleyes:

Denise

same here, no nap, but the excitement will make me last :D:D

Amen to that

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Morning all.

I'd think it will be awhile before she pokes her bow out considering they've got to pull her along the length of the dry dock first.

Maybe time for some breakfast first :)

True. Do we know if the tugs are already in Hall 2? Or will we see them scoot in there a bit before Quantum emerges?