Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

Windjammer outdoor area looks nice.

That's almost definitely an outdoor Windjammer eating area right? I sure hope so!

I hope so, too. The outdoor eating area is something we really enjoyed on celebrity and disney.

Ok, I've got to go to bed. almost 3 a.m. here. I had planned to watch the perseids, but i'm too tired, and have work in the morning. enjoy the rest of the show, everyone! ;)

Well, the Quantum keel blocks are definitely no longer in the house. :rolleyes:

ueberfuehrung.jpg?1407912802003

Ain't that the truth!

The bear really looks like he's jumping. Will be a great place to meet though. Meet you under the magenta bear!

Denise[emoji2]

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Can someone explain what "glass enclosure" you're talking about?

There are two. One is on the Starboard side between the third to last and second to last Lifeboat. The other on the Port side just before the third to last Life Boat. A while back we referred to them here as "the trellis looking thing" last was kept a secrete and covered up most of the time.

There are two. One is on the Starboard side between the third to last and second to last Lifeboat. The other on the Port side just before the third to last Life Boat. A while back we referred to them here as "the trellis looking thing" last was kept a secrete and covered up most of the time.

You can see it here:

14717540837_e2224d8a59_c.jpg

14717540837_e2224d8a59_c.jpg

I just don't get the bear idea. Few folks on the ship will see it (I will of course since I plan to climb the wall everyday), it looks like it blocks the view out from the room inside and then of course there's the subjective issue of that sort of "art".

What if all the feedback from customers is negative - would RCI get rid of it?

Edited by kemenyg

I just don't get the bear idea. Few folks on the ship will see it (I will of course since I plan to climb the wall everyday), it looks like it blocks the view out from the room inside and then of course there's the subjective issue of that sort of "art".

What if all the feedback from customers is negative - would RCI get rid of it?

Good or bad, it stands out for sure. It will be interesting to hear all the feedback and from different age groups. With Anthem next in line, she may also have a unique art piece but I doubt it will be the same magenta looking bear.

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

Good or bad, it stands out for sure. It will be interesting to hear all the feedback and from different age groups. With Anthem next in line, she may also have a unique art piece but I doubt it will be the same pinkish looking bear.

Age group 60's (by the time I board next year.

Opinion of bear. Like it. Adds a little difference, creates debate, gets a reaction.

The only problem is I can't see it from the flow rider.

I love the way RCCL are again with the Quantum class challenging the previous boundaries with each new design.

Edited by woodyren