Royal--Patter on Android??

Luvsprincess

Can someone tell me if the patter is only for I-phone or is Android users able to get it as well? And, can we keep it on airplane mode?
It's via an intranet. You keep it on airplane mode and turn on WiFi, just as you would if you were using the Internet.

without wifi you will not get anything on your device, there was always a free access to princess.com whilst on the ship. i guess the intranet will provide a similar setup to this except the ship itself will host it.

The WIFI intranet is not scheduled to be retrofitted to any of the existing ships.

i thought i read that someone sailing on the island had it mentioned in there pre cruise email

The WIFI intranet is not scheduled to be retrofitted to any of the existing ships.

I think it was in one of the videos that it was mentioned that this was going to eventually be introduced throughout the fleet.

Thanks for the photos. That helps a lot to see what it's all about.

As an FYI, you can take a screenshot of anything on the iPhone, iTouch or iPad by pressing the Home and Off button at the same time and letting go. It saves the photo to your photo library.

As an FYI, you can take a screenshot of anything on the iPhone, iTouch or iPad by pressing the Home and Off button at the same time and letting go. It saves the photo to your photo library.

Thanks Pam, I'll remember that for next time. I inherited the iPad from my geek BF but he clearly failed on the training handover lol

I forgot to say, that for the patter you can click on the title of the event or activity for more details and they even give you a little close up picture of the location you need to head to. Very nice feature!

Archived