Things that can spoil your cruise vacation.

drfun48

Then there is the way they lie about the stateroom colors.

Aqua is my aunt's favorite color, so their family booked a couple of aqua staterooms and were very disappointed to find out that they were not aqua at all. ;)

You know the formal picture areas?

Well they now have timers on the cameras. I had to get the family together, run to set the timer and run back to be in the picture.

The picture with the Captain was a life size cardboard cut out of him, then run and set the timer again and run back.

Soon we maybe carrying around our own video cameras to film our own vacations.

The humiliation of it all.

Brenda

Is it me !! but I used to think that " The Customer WAS always right" think again, not with Celebrity your not.

As I live some 5/6 hour away from Southampton { By car} It takes me quite a while to drive there.

You see I live some 500 yards from the "River Dee" in Cheshire.

So I asked Celebrity's head office in Miami could you please tell the Captain of the Eclipse to sail along the river and pick us up !!!

At a time to suit myself, or if I decided to have a " sleep in" he could wait till I was ready to board the ship myself :)

I can not repeat what the person on the other end of the phone said to me :mad:

John

Is it me !! but I used to think that " The Customer WAS always right" think again, not with Celebrity your not.

As I live some 5/6 hour away from Southampton { By car} It takes me quite a while to drive there.

You see I live some 500 yards from the "River Dee" in Cheshire.

So I asked Celebrity's head office in Miami could you please tell the Captain of the Eclipse to sail along the river and pick us up !!!

At a time to suit myself, or if I decided to have a " sleep in" he could wait till I was ready to board the ship myself :)

I can not repeat what the person on the other end of the phone said to me :mad:

John

Looks like they have taken all the service out of the term 'Customer service'.:D

What about too many teens/children on a ship which doesn't have enough to entertain them along with parents who don't care what they get up to.

This can only result in mayhem:mad:

Uh oh, you either forgot the punchline to this, or missed the point.

We are 13 pages deep and we still found another one!!! :confused::confused::confused:

How could this happen???:D

Come in late and that is what happens.

Another thing I hate when the captain will not wait until I am ready to sail, so rude.:p

Dorothy seems to be on every cruise I'm on, and she gets to have a party everyday or some function. She must have zillions of friends. That's just not fair! Did she pay extra? She must be a frequent cruiser by now.:D:D:D Just kidding!!!!!, but the first five times I cruised, I had no idea, and saw it in the Daily dilly every day, and I did think those things. When you are a newbie, you just don't know everything.

That's okay. I wanted to be a friend of Bill's until I found out he doesn't drink anymore. Then I tried to find Dorothy and the staff kept telling me she was somewhere over the rainbow.

Imagine the audacity of the Sommelier in Blu when we had the beverage package. He just ASSUMED we would like more wine so he continually topped up our glass during dinner. He even had the nerve to ask us what we would be eating to try and match the wine to the food. :p

I had a similar problem with a full glass throughout dinner every single night. I had a headache every morning and I completely blame the sommelier! Good thing I had the beverage package so I could take the edge off with a mimosa.