Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

18 hours ago, BellaRaina said:

Royal Princess, January 19 - January 26, started as a pair, but now I'm solo.  I've done many solo land adventures but this will be my first solo cruise.  

I'l  be on the Royal on the 2nd of February.  One of my fellow cruisers on my adventure will be getting on the 26th when you get off and will be staying on  for the Feb 2nd embarkation.

Have fun! 

On 1/2/2019 at 2:54 PM, elycelynne said:

Emerald Princess round-trip LA/Hawaii, this coming January 18th (two weeks from this coming Friday).  Celebrating my retirement which officially begins tomorrow! 😁

We've already been chatting a bit on the Roll Call for this cruise but I figured I'd chime in and mention that I'm on this cruise as well. Just over a week before I leave for L.A.!

20 minutes ago, Croptop said:

We've already been chatting a bit on the Roll Call for this cruise but I figured I'd chime in and mention that I'm on this cruise as well. Just over a week before I leave for L.A.!

Hi, John.  Looking forward to finally meeting you after all this time (seems like a lifetime ago since you started the roll call)!

On 1/7/2019 at 9:44 AM, gullcruiser said:

Hello ,  Would like to know if there are any single cruisers on the Azamara Journey sailing to Cuba on Feb 19th, 2019

Whoops, made a mistake!! Don't sail until the 20th from Miami to Cuba.  Just anxious I guess😂

On 1/11/2019 at 12:03 PM, JustLil said:

NCL Getaway Feb 10-17 Western Caribbean from Miami anyone? This is my 1st cruise and solo yet!

I'm on the Feb 17-24 Western Getaway, also in a studio. Looks like we'll just miss one another!

I just got back from the Star Trek cruise, which was solo but not very solo because you pretty much befriend everyone there with no problem. 

Up next is RCCL Symphony of the Seas, April 27, solo.   

Then a non-solo in July and then Star Trek solo again next year.

• Like 1

Hi Y'all!

Took advantage of Celebrity $25 deposit sale and booked a cruise that I've been eyeing for awhile.

Sailing on the Equinox, 12 night November 27, 2020.  Normally don't book so far ahead, but plans to pay it off and then focus on airfare and hotel.

The airfare is going to be a hard one.  I worked for an airline for right at 16 years and haven't paid for flights since before 1996.

First time on Celebrity!

1 hour ago, katrina915 said:

I will be on this cruise.  Waiting to hear from my sister if she's coming.  If not,  I will be soIo.

I guess the quoting doesn't work like it used to.  Talking about Golden Princess.  Sept 14 to Alaska.

Then I will see you there!  At meet and greet maybe?

17 hours ago, hsolis67 said:

please share your experience on this Ship/Line!

Hi never sailed on the European ( sailed on the Oosterdam, Westerdam, and Massadam-3 times).

I love HAL, more classic and traditional than most.  Overall an older crowd, but not always.  Sailed on a 10 day full of families and 14 day with a small number of kids.

As for solo, with the exception of one sailing, excellent tablemates and met other great solo cruisers.

Solid line.  The only reason didn't pick for my upcoming cruises were due to pricing and ports.  At the of most my sailing had an excellent TA who even sailing solo got good deals and with the Massadam, same cabin for all three sailing.

Hope this helps

2 hours ago, LIZZIED1951 said:

Any solo cruisers going on Ovation of the Seas on 5-13-19 in Alaska?  Leaves from Vancouver sailing 11 nights and debarking in Seattle.

I'll be on it!  Going to Seattle first, then taking the train to Vancouver...

Nancy

Nancy, I look forward to meeting you on the ship!  I’ve heard the train from Seattle to Vancouver is wonderful.  I couldn’t get enough extra time for that so I’m flying into Vancouver & back home from Seattle.

I’m looking forward to fun  & relaxing cruise!