I'm in the Penthouse!!!

cruz chic

It's taken all day to get to this thread, but at last I can add my best wishes for you to have a great cruise in the penthouse suite! If anyone deserves a break, it's you.

Congrats, Lorene.

Excellent on the upsell! Enjoy.

We had a discussion at work about going naked in the hot tub. My colleagues said they would do it. Most of them have not been on a cruise so don't realize there are cameras:D. Thank you for the good wishes.

Go for it: YOLO! (You Only Live Once) :D

[quote name='sail7seas'][B]Nooo. the naked thing isn't a good idea. :D When we've looked from the PS verandah down the side of the ship, we could see people on their verandahs sooooooooo, they can see you as well. :D :eek:

[/B][/quote]

At night, turn the balcony lights down. YOLO.

[quote name='1of4']Wow, [SIZE=3]Wow, [/SIZE][SIZE=4]WOW!!:)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
How wonderful! So great after everything you have been through. You don't need me to say "enjoy" but I sure hope you can relax and unwind.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

[quote name='mariner']Congrats, I guess. Seems like a pretty lonely room for one to me.[/QUOTE]

I'm a person that gets my energy from being alone. I was married for 10 years and I can tell you that's when I felt alone.

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]Wow, congratulations, have a great cruise on the Oosterdam in the 'PENTHOUSE'.:eek::):eek:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Thx. I've always said the O was my favourite ship. I'm thinking nothing on this trip will change my mind about it.

[quote name='lorekauf']I recieved an upsell to the the Penthouse last night. I phoned first thing and I'm in!!!! This will likely never happen again so I'm super excited. It's going to be hard to work today:D.[/quote]

Congratulations on the upsell to the Penthouse.

Fabulous news, you certainly deserve this treat.

Wishing you a thoroughly enjoyable cruise.

[quote name='lorekauf']It's been a long road since that obstructed ocean view. Remember when we had the wine crawl in the penthouse ? That's still my best cruise. So much fun. Tell Joyce to hop a plane. It will be close. Don't you guys need another vaycay? I think I'll be ok to walk. It just gets sore pretty easily. I hope that 3 weeks from now I'll be back to exercising some or my surgeon is going to get hurt:D.[/quote]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Yes, that Panama cruise will probably be the only time we will ever see the Penthouse. I have run out of vacation days for the rest of this year so our Alaska cruise next year will be the next one. Hope you have a good cruise in 3 weeks........well that goes without saying...being in the Penthouse suite!!!!! :D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Congratulations!
You will have a wonderful time!
We were in 7045 via upsell on the oosterdam a few years ago. Fabulous!!

Only problem is my kids now want a jacuzzi on their balcony every cruise!

You will love it!

Have fun!

[quote name='RAJKR74'][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Yes, that Panama cruise will probably be the only time we will ever see the Penthouse. I have run out of vacation days for the rest of this year so our Alaska cruise next year will be the next one. Hope you have a good cruise in 3 weeks........well that goes without saying...being in the Penthouse suite!!!!! :D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

That's so far away. I think it's time to retire so you can vacation more:D;).

[quote name='tamsocal']Congratulations!
You will have a wonderful time!
We were in 7045 via upsell on the oosterdam a few years ago. Fabulous!!

Only problem is my kids now want a jacuzzi on their balcony every cruise!

You will love it!

Have fun![/QUOTE]

I have a question for you. How difficult is it to get into the jacuzzi? Normally it wouldn't be a problem but with my knee messed up if I have to go up a ladder type thing it might be an issue. Thanks for the good wishes and I hope you enjoyed the Statendam.

[quote name='lorekauf']Thx. I've always said the O was my favourite ship. I'm thinking nothing on this trip will change my mind about it.[/quote]

[B] We did your Oosterdam cruise last June and loved it. Hope you do as well. :)

[/B]

[quote name='lorekauf']I have a question for you. How difficult is it to get into the jacuzzi? Normally it wouldn't be a problem but with my knee messed up if I have to go up a ladder type thing it might be an issue. Thanks for the good wishes and I hope you enjoyed the Statendam.[/QUOTE]

Just imagine if you got in and couldn't get out? By the time you were rescued, clothed of course, you would look like a prune. :D:D
Might be a good idea to have a buddy when you try it for the first time.

[quote name='lorekauf']I have a question for you. How difficult is it to get into the jacuzzi? Normally it wouldn't be a problem but with my knee messed up if I have to go up a ladder type thing it might be an issue.[/quote]

I took this picture on the Eurodam:

[attachment=221428:name]

There are a few steps and a sturdy hand rail.

Archived