What does Platinum member give me?

GLCAS

We usually stay over after the cruise. Since we have to wait to checkin to our hotel, we are often among the last to get off. So we end up in the Elite departure lounge. Yeah, I know Suites and Platinums are there too

If you are doing a B2B do the Platinum internet minutes 'roll over' to the next segment or do they go away? Looking forward to the Priority Boarding this year on Royal Princess even if it does give me a few minutes head start. ;)

Unless you have a very sympathetic Internet Cafe manager, they do not roll over. But you do get the appropriate amount of minutes again on your next segment.

Thanks. I just mentally doubled our minutes! I am so used to "per cabin" it had not occurred to me!

But you do have to manage your logins to get the minutes for both people. Each person has his or her own login and his or her own minutes. You cannot transfer minutes from one person to the other - you would have to log into the account with the remaining minutes.

Unless you have a very sympathetic Internet Cafe manager, they do not roll over. But you do get the appropriate amount of minutes again on your next segment.

We must have had a wonderful internet manager on the Grand Princess around South American earlier this year. Remaining internet minutes roll over at the end of the first and second cruise. Most of the 2000 people that stayed on each time were Platinum or Elite. So that is a lit of minutes carried over

We haven't had a problem rolling over minutes for almost two years. Sympathetic doesn't enter into it. I believe they are now just doing it, but you may have to ask for it.

Just read the one side of invite....in the Explorer Lounge........aaaaaahhhh Oh well. Still nice perk>
Some ships have it set up in Skywalkers Lounge. We got to experience it for the first time on our last cruise. It really is a nice perk.

Archived