Upsell to Neptune

kstan

If this is PP, that would be a little too steep for me personally. However, the upsells are always an individual value to each passenger. Some think 99 bucks is too much, some would pay several hundreds to get into NL.

Whatever you decide, have a lovely cruise and enjoy your travels.

Its killing me right now not to call them back and say yes! I really was only hoping to pay 399pp more. Although would have jumped on 499pp more. This 599pp more is just eating me up!! lol

We started with a VE guarantee.

My husband would be a little upset Im sure with 599 buy ha he might just be lost in the moment!!

Just a quick survey.

Would you pay 599 for an upsell from a V category to a Neptune on Nieuw Amsterdam?

Yes, I would for the amount of time and the benefits that come along with the Neptune Suite. Usually, it's $199-249 PP for an upsell from a Signature Suite (SS-SY) for a 7-day cruise.

Don't wait too long if you decide you want it as the offer is probably out to other passengers.

Edited by kjw869

Remember this is not an upgrade from an SY cabin to a Neptune Suite.

It's from the V category. To me, that's a good offer from your category. But, everyone has their price point. I'd be grabbing it (wouldn't even call DH lots of love) but again, it has to be worth it to YOU.

You are looking at double the space, plus the perks, etc.

Remember this is not an upgrade from an SY cabin to a Neptune Suite.

It's from the V category. To me, that's a good offer from your category. But, everyone has their price point. I'd be grabbing it (wouldn't even call DH lots of love) but again, it has to be worth it to YOU.

You are looking at double the space, plus the perks, etc.

Jacqui is right. From a V category this is a good price for 12 days. From an SY/SS it might be a little high, but not from a V. I would guess the guests in the SY/SS categories got this offer at a better price. Just my opinion.

You are so lucky! Have you been in a Neptune suite before? We had our first on our last cruise, and now DH is moaning and groaning because our next 2 cruises booked are not. He so loved it! He's been buying extra lottery tickets ever since! He just HAD to have breakfast every day in the Pinnacle (I'm not a breakfast person), and we both loved the extra space and wonderful balcony with a real dining table! I can't bear the thought of our next, on the LP deck!

No we have never been in any suite before just done verandas. Did I do the right thing in getting the SB wrap around? Ive heard these are hard to come by. Or should I have picked a SA mid ship?

No we have never been in any suite before just done verandas. Did I do the right thing in getting the SB wrap around? Ive heard these are hard to come by. Or should I have picked a SA mid ship?

either one is just fine:) if either of you have an edge to motion sickness, or like to be centrally located then SA is the key. That being said the aft wrap arounds have a lot of fans - don't forget to have breakfast in the Pinnacle and grab the great coffee in the Neptune Lounge in the morning - I bring it back to the room all the time:D

Good for you!!!! Enjoy and make full use - you'll have a blast.

We loved our SA cabins until we tried the wrap around cabins. That is all we book now and usually have to book early, as they are very popular.

You've made a great choice and once you see the view, you'll know you made the right decision.

Happy sailing,

Ken

I wouldn't have done this for an SA but for an aft wrap around, in an instant. The aft wrap around is more important to me than access to the Neptune Lounge (which is the only class of cabin we have had). Have a great cruise, Cherie