Is there priority tendering to return to the ship?

whogo

Is priority tendering just to leave the ship? The only line we encountered on our last cruise was to tender back to the ship. I did not see any special queue for 4 or 5 star Mariners or for Neptune suite passengers, nor did I see anyone walk directly to the head of the line. Is there priority tendering to return to the ship?

[quote name='whogo']Is priority tendering just to leave the ship? The only line we encountered on our last cruise was to tender back to the ship. I did not see any special queue for 4 or 5 star Mariners or for Neptune suite passengers, nor did I see anyone walk directly to the head of the line. Is there priority tendering to return to the ship?[/quote]
No, none for returning. See HAL's website.

[quote name='Krazy Kruizers'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]And I have never seen a special line for wheelchairs, scooters or walker/rollators.[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[B] Good point. There is no special line but I have seen them take folks with special needs out of the line and assist them getting aboard the tender before they let it fill IF they are waiting in the line.

[/B]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]I would like to see an area set aside where the disabled could sit while waiting. It would be especially helpful when the line is long, and not moving very quickly. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]Those who are sitting could have a ticket, so they don't cut the line; I'm fine with that, but it would be a nice gesture. It can get quite painful to stand for lengthy periods. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]HAL does do that at HMC. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived