LIVE From the ALLURE of the SEAS with Trainman & Judith

Trainman-2

Thanks for your live review!!!

Two things that I really notice here:

1. I sure miss the smoke stacks at FLL. It just doesn't seem to look the same. LOL

2. You are really having smooooooooooooooooooooooooth seas and I sure hope that continues.

Tim

There are giant piles of demolition debris at the port. Until you mentioned it, I had been wondering what they were from.

NOTE: I believe that bacon comes from pigs and pigs live in mud and mud is made from dirt and water and dirt contains many important vitamins and minerals and perhaps some fiber which is why kids that eat dirt grow up to be healthy and strong.

OMG!!! I am still laughing at this one... Loving your post!!

SO...talked to the expert...you may not be able to recover them while on board if you dont have all the parts, but when you get to a place where you can use the (included w camera) USB cord to connect directly with your computer or laptop. You will be able to download the photos that didnt end up on a card directly from the chip in the camera. Look for them on 'my computer" you will see the device (your camera) listed as Coolpix and if you click on it you will have access to the pics to download where ever you choose!

Good luck!:D

Correct....the Nikon S5200 has 25mb of internal storage.

With the camera turned off, if you remove the sD card and then power up the camera, you will see the pictures stored in the internal memory storage. Most digitals with built in memory storage always default to the sD card when inserted and to the internal memory with no card inserted.

As others have said, with a card inserted you can copy the pictures from internal memory to the card. I have a Nikon among my collection of digitals and it is a simple procedure.

If you are asking about the last picture posted, the oblong shaped bar, it is the Rising Tide Bar. It goes up and down I think 3 or 4 deck levels.

It goes up to Central Park..., then down! (So missed the Rising Tide on Freedom this summer)

You can "board" the Rising Tide Bar on the Promenade or from Central Park. There is a small "gate" entrance on each side.

Tonight is the first formal night and since we are being very informal we will be heading up to the Windjammer soon for dinner.

Someone asked about Hot Breakfasts from Room Service.

All I can say is that they are still on the menu shown below.

DSCN0125_zps63decb46.jpg

Hi Trainman, I always look forward to your Live Reviews. Thank you.

Tell me, do you know if the beverage selection can be "ordered" using the Premium Drinks Package. Thanks again.

DrB

Trainman your killing me, I just sailed on the Allure in May and after reading your live thread I got the itch to book again. Send me your mailing address the least you can do is pay for my cruise. :rolleyes:

Archived