LIVE From the ALLURE of the SEAS with Trainman & Judith

Trainman-2

Yea Jim, you just had to show us all what your lunch will be! My mouth has been watering for so long for those fabulous Roast Beef Sandwiches from Park Café. I am soooo glad they have added the Park Café to many of their other ships. I can now enjoy this fabulous sandwich on Jan. 24, when I board the Legend!

Happy Sails, and look forward to another great "LIVE" review to help all of us stuck on land get through the days until it is "OUR TURN" to cruise!

We Are On the Allure of the Seas!

Nifty new procedures for setting up your WiFi Account.

You can use your "Device" or "Laptop" to sign up from your cabin or anywhere else. You don't have to go to the computer center to set up an account!

Enter your last name, birth month and year, and folio number. Set up a User Name and Password. Pick a Plan:

- Unlimited - $179.00

- Daily - $49.95

- Hourly - $24.95

And you are in business!

I got the unlimited package!

Check in was a breeze.

We parked in a Handicapped slot at the port, checked two bags, went through the scanners (they found Judith's replacement hip and ignored my box of 12 Diet Rite Colas) then straight to the check in desk, got our sea passes, and on up to the waiting area.

DSCN0092_zpsbefd63de.jpg

We arrived in the waiting area (we are in a Junior Suite) about 10:45 and boarded about 11:30.

Then off to the Park Cafe

Judith

DSCN0093_zpsb9ad14de.jpg

Trainman

DSCN0094_zpsd426a124.jpg

Then up to the Pool Bar on deck 15 for a smoke (OMG!) but we got kicked out of the smoking area! The Bar Guys said they were fueling and outside smoking was prohibited until they were finished.

So they sent us to the English Pub to smoke.

By the time we arrived at our cabin just after 1 pm, one of our two suitcases was there.

We got it unpacked and are going to hang out somewhere until the Gala Mustard Drill. :D

Then off to another Pre-M&M at the Sand Bar.

Samba's Brazilian Grille Tonight! ZOWIE!

One nifty new (to us) thing is that there are now handles on the outside of the door to the balcony.

The door handle must be latched for the A/C in the cabin to work!

Now we can go out onto the balcony to blow smoke all over the place (offending non-smokers near and far) :D and latch the door to keep the Cabin A/C on.

Mmmmm. Those roast beef sandwiches look so good. Can't wait to have them again in a few weeks on Lady Allure. Looks like your off to a great start. Can't wait to see the exciting things you have in store for night one. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

One nifty new (to us) thing is that there are now handles on the outside of the door to the balcony.

Now we can go out onto the balcony to blow smoke all over the place (offending non-smokers near and far) :D and latch the door to keep the Cabin A/C on.

Always look forward to your "live reviews" and the now legendary photo of your famous breakfast sandwich Trainman!:):rolleyes:...K.O.

LOL! Great reviews AND he's funny! :D

Check in was a breeze.

We parked in a Handicapped slot at the port, checked two bags, went through the scanners (they found Judith's replacement hip and ignored my box of 12 Diet Rite Colas) then straight to the check in desk, got our sea passes, and on up to the waiting area.

...>>>SNIP>>>...

Then off to the Park Cafe

Trainman

DSCN0094_zpsd426a124.jpg

...>>>SNIP<<<...

Samba's Brazilian Grille Tonight! ZOWIE!

Getting on the Oasis next Saturday! this pic makes my mouth water.

We'll be driving to the port for the first time, where is the hc area located?

Is Samba 1/2 price the first nite?

Getting revved up by this thread!

Room Service is closed so I called the Cabin Attendant's line and ordered ice when we got to the cabin.

It took about an hour but they brought it.

I read that post too quickly and thought that you said you called the CAPTAINS ATTENDANT LINE!! I thought, wow - he really is nervy!! :D

Enjoy your cruise. We will miss your blogs once you change cruise lines. Your photos have been great! :)

Archived