Quick Captains Club Question

cibumcupio

My husband and I have been on one Celebrity cruise so far. It was a 7-night in a CC cabin. After that cruise we joined Captain's Club, and I guess the website is not working or something, but how many points do we have now? Does that first one count so we get 2 points? Or do we now start at zero?

Thanks all!

Go to the Celebrity site and register by creating a user name and password. Once you do this you can access your points and cruise history by going to "Captain's Club". It can take some time for updated information to be posted. I've have it posted within a week and as much as 5 weeks after a cruise.

I've had the same member card. for a while. Got it in 2001. Don't remember if I ever received ones updated with loyalty levels- may be confusing those with shipboard cards, but I know I have the original in a pile with all the other loyalty cards from cruise lines, hardware stores, coffee shops, etc.:rolleyes: Easier to use the on-line account to keep up.

Andrew

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

"Cards"??? I've never received a Captain's Club card.

We have 3 different cards. Every time they have 'tweeked':rolleyes: the program we have gotten a nice folio and letter saying, "here are your new CC membership cards" 1st in 1994 with our lapel pins & luggage tags, 2nd when they added the tier levels and 'Founders' to the wording, and last was I believe in 2003 when they went to 8 digit member numbers.

"Cards"??? I've never received a Captain's Club card.

We've gotten two different sets of membership cards over the years, but never got the secret decoder ring yet.:rolleyes:

I carried the cards on our cruise the first couple cruises after we got the first ones but never used them for anything. They've been at the back of my desk drawer, along with all my old sea pass cards, for years collecting dust since then.

You do get points for your first cruise - 1 point for the 7 day cruise, and an extra point for the concierge cabin. So you are correct that you have 2 points. It may take a while for your membership to be processed and show up in the website.

Do receive any points for a shorter cruise such as 3-4-5 day cruises or is it just 7 day cruises and above?

Thanks,

Brenda

Do receive any points for a shorter cruise such as 3-4-5 day cruises or is it just 7 day cruises and above?

Thanks,

Brenda

Points for every cruise. I received 2 points for a 2 day in a Concierge cabin. Don't want to say too much and start another captain's Club thread.

Points for every cruise. I received 2 points for a 2 day in a Concierge cabin. Don't want to say too much and start another captain's Club thread.

Please don't.:eek:

One point for a cruise, another point if in concierge or above, an extra point if the cruise is 12 nights or more for a maximum 3 points per cruise.:D

Archived