Tinted moisturiser with SPF15 or 30 - recommendations

Kinkacruiser

Mary Kay makes a very good one with 20 SPF. http://www.marykay.com/en-US/Skin-Care/Concern/Sun-Care/Mary-Kay-Tinted-Moisturizer-Sunscreen-Broad-Spectrum-SPF-20-/Ivory-2/10054329.partId?eCatId=10677

For even lighter coverage I use Olay CC cream, but I prefer to layer moisturizer under it.http://www.olay.com/skin-care-products/total-effects/cc_cream-for-fair-skin?pid=75609190339

Edited by royalcruz

I like Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.

This! SPF20 and it doesn't have that "hey, look at me, I have on foundation" look to it. It gives a nice overall glow without giving a single color to your face, letting some of your own color come through.

I picked up some Kiehl's BB Cream that had SPF 50 when I was in Rome in May. The lightest of the BBs that I've tried, and it did the job (my little LM tube leaked out on the way over the pond :( ), but it still felt too much like makeup instead of moisturizer. If it had been summer instead of spring, it would have been too much for me to handle with the heat and humidity.

Edited by slidergirl

This! SPF20 and it doesn't have that "hey, look at me, I have on foundation" look to it. It gives a nice overall glow without giving a single color to your face, letting some of your own color come through.

I picked up some Kiehl's BB Cream that had SPF 50 when I was in Rome in May. The lightest of the BBs that I've tried, and it did the job (my little LM tube leaked out on the way over the pond :( ), but it still felt too much like makeup instead of moisturizer. If it had been summer instead of spring, it would have been too much for me to handle with the heat and humidity.

I don't often get to Neiman's these days so I wait until they have a free shipping offer and order it on line. I've used it for years and love it. :) A tube seems to last me a fair amount of time. I also get it on line from Bloomies sometimes.

Another vote for Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. Been using it for years and haven't found anything else that works as well with my skin. Keep trying to find less expensive ones, but haven't found anything comparable. :o

Another vote for Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. Been using it for years and haven't found anything else that works as well with my skin. Keep trying to find less expensive ones, but haven't found anything comparable. :o

My favorite, too! I love the illuminating aspect and I mix shades depending on the season. I have also tried Garnier's BB cream but the texture is fairly thick and I have to blend it onto my skin with a sponge. Better in the winter months. I'm interested in trying Clinique's CC Cream.

Edited by trixiegal

I'm not sure what brands you get in Australia, or what your skin tone is, but here I've started using Sleek Be Beautiful BB cream and I like it alot! I picked this because it's one of the few that is pale enough for me, but it's a nice product with good coverage, nice application and a light feeling to the skin. It works much better on my nose pores than a standard foundation, too.

I'm not sure what brands you get in Australia, or what your skin tone is, but here I've started using Sleek Be Beautiful BB cream and I like it alot! I picked this because it's one of the few that is pale enough for me, but it's a nice product with good coverage, nice application and a light feeling to the skin. It works much better on my nose pores than a standard foundation, too.

I can buy the Sleek Be Beautiful on eBay from the UK.:D

In Australia we can purchase most of the brands mentioned here. I have included the stores for Australian viewers.

Loreal Revitalift , Garnier BB creme, Covergirl, Olay (Terry White pharmacy and Priceline) , Laura Mercier, Clinique Moisture Surge (Myer online shop)

The higher priced ones have a better shade selection.

Not sure if they carry Marcelle brand makeup - but I recently purchased their tinted moisturizer (when it was on sale) and it is quite lovely - very light coverage and leaves a lovely 'glow' on the skin! (wore it on the weekend with just a dusting of powder on top - very nice finish...)

Previously have used the Cover Girl which I also liked.

Edited by Froufie

I 5th that (or however many other people have recommended it lol). It's not too heavy or greasy, and they have TONS of color options. I hate to look like I'm wearing makeup, and this smooths out my skin tone and looks very natural. I use a bit of the lumination to give my cheeks a glow as well (I can't use the luminizing for whole face b/c I feel like I look greasy!) You can check it out in Sephora as well.

I've used the Aveeno, and I jsut can't find a good color for me. But I love their non-tined moisturizers.

Edited by laurabegorrah

I was in Sephora the other day. In the interest of research, I asked for a sample of Ole Hendriksen "perfect truth cc creme." It has broad spectrum SPF30 sunscreen. I've been using some other OH products that I liked from deluxe samples (the 3 Little Wonders), so I figured I'd try it.

It was definitely lightweight - I wore it all night at work. It went on easily using just a little bit. But, for me, it still had the "look at me - I have on the clown makeup" total coverage that I can't stand in makeup/foundations/bb/cc cremes. I like to see my own skin. I had to go over my face with my Hulu bronzer to get some color highlights back on my face.

If you like the makeup look, this one may be good for you. OH makes excellent products. But, because I like my own skin to shine through, I'll stick with the Laura Mercier, regular for day, and illuminating for night...