1-2-3 Promotion

Doudounka

No way to tell when Celebrity will bring back any promotion. However, that being said, the 1-2-3 Promo and the Pick Your Perk Promo were offered quite close together. You need to check this site for promo updates almost everyday and also Celebrity website.

We have 3 future cruises booked and received free Drink Package with all three, although the cruises were not booked at the same time.

Good luck!

Anyone know if the 1-2-3 deals will be on again ?

We want to cruise Connie in march, so should I wait for the 1-2-3 promotion to come around some time ?

Thank you

The Crystal Ball I purchased on my last cruise doesn't seem to be working. Just knew that what the salesperson told me was too good to be true.

Anyone know if the 1-2-3 deals will be on again ?

We want to cruise Connie in march, so should I wait for the 1-2-3 promotion to come around some time ?

Thank you

At this point, there's nothing listed for a return of 1-2-3 GO or Pick Your Perk (or a variation of these promos), but it may happen at some point.

I just got an e-mail from Holland America and they are still promoting their Explore4 offer (see below). Since most cruiselines want to be competitive I wonder if Celebrity will try to match? I took a look at similar March Caribbean sailing and the pricing is almost identical except you get the perks below if booking with Holland.

Receive all four Explore4 offers below when you book select 2014 Caribbean cruises:

FREE Signature Beverage Package or a Beverage Card*

FREE specialty restaurant dinner*

FREE or reduced cruise fares for 3rd/4th guests*

50% reduced deposit*

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question

Made reservation for next March, not paid in full yet.

If 1-2-3 Promo comes around, is there something I can do to have it ? Would I have to cancel reservation and book again ? Or just call them and ask them to give it to us ?

Thank you

I have zero information to back this up. I don't know anybody nor has anyone told me anything.

With that being said - I will be surprised not to hear the 1-2-3 promotion launched in late Dec / early Jan. That was by far one of their best promotions ever and in my opinion actually affected the booking needle. I will be surprised if we don't see it again in Jan. it helped to drive massivie bookings to cruises this year and allowed them to toy with prices the rest of the year.

Once again - I have no information to base this off of - just many many years of marketing experience.

I have heard that the prices are higher with the 123 packages, so if prices are low, just use the extra $$ to book the drinks package yourself...nothing is ever "free"...

When I booked in Jan of 2013 for March of 2014 the cruise prices did not increase when they came out with the 123 Go promotion. I was actually surprised as I thought they might increase.

When I booked in Jan of 2013 for March of 2014 the cruise prices did not increase when they came out with the 123 Go promotion.

Same here, our Dec 2014 cruise fare did not rise so we were able to take full advantage of 123Go back in January.

I booked in April during the 123Go and the fare rose considerably after that promo ended. The price went up 3 times for a total of $450/person before, during and after each 123Go and PYP promos.

Bottom Line - we booked during the 123Go in April AND got the lowest price I have seen our cabin sell for.

Quick question

Made reservation for next March, not paid in full yet.

If 1-2-3 Promo comes around, is there something I can do to have it ? Would I have to cancel reservation and book again ? Or just call them and ask them to give it to us ?

Thank you

We just called in when we saw the promotion, and Celebrity gave it to us because the fare rate we booked at had not changed.

I've been told that the prices go up or down based on supply and demand (unless there is a screw-up), so if a lot of people book cruises because of the promo, then the prices will go up. But I also know that they sometimes raise prices when they are having a sale. I'm waiting to see if prices go up tomorrow before the Nov. 1 sale of 15% off for Captains Club members. I am betting they do go up.

I've been told that the prices go up or down based on supply and demand (unless there is a screw-up), so if a lot of people book cruises because of the promo, then the prices will go up. But I also know that they sometimes raise prices when they are having a sale. I'm waiting to see if prices go up tomorrow before the Nov. 1 sale of 15% off for Captains Club members. I am betting they do go up.

Our June 2014 cruise was booked several months ago. We did get the 123 promo at that time. Price for our category is now $1800 higher with NO promo. Pays to book early and let the pricing take care of itself.

We always book at least a year out. Sometimes we get the 123, other times not. We have one for Jan 2015; the exact same cruise for Jan 14 is $1100 higher per person! That covers any perks I might want, and I get exactly the aft Aqua cabin I wanted.

Not in my experience and here is some history for our last 3 Celebrity bookings on pricing and perks added:

Late Jan 2013 I booked pretty much last minute for mid Feb 2013 7 day on Silhouette. Not wonderful price, no free beverages etc but was happy with price for cabin during the period I wanted to cruise the day I booked. The next week the price went down so I asked to be moved to CS for same price. Bingo. Price decreased so upgraded accommodations for me at no additional $$s.

Booked 7 CC cabins in December 2012 for June 14, 2013 on Solstice at very good rate from online T/A who had group space for my family at less than the balcony price on deck 6 with obstructed views at the time including small OBC and ppd gratuities - in Feb was able to keep cabins as booked and get 123 Beverage package added (please note I had to call T/A and request 123 additions a couple time) for adults and 5 minors got more than adequate OBC to cover their drinks tabs and purchases. The excess OBC was credited back to my credit card which I was surprised at! 8th cabin was booked with different online T/A and did not get 123 drink package but price was identical and got biggggg OBC that covered far more than any 2 people could drink and our normal bar tab in past has been $700+ for 7 day cruises for cocktails and bottles of wine with dinner. Also got another credit after returning home from T/A which had been promised but never saw in writing so I was quite surprised.

Sept 2013 booked Eclipse with T/A from big box store as I liked their very large OBC for 11/16/2013 14 day Southern. Happy with price and PYP was included and price never went up or down while category I booked was available when viewing either Celebrity website or a couple of online T/As websites.

My advice is to do your homework and continue to watch the fares online and book when you are happy with the price but realize that you should be able to easily make changes until final payment is made depending upon how accommodating your T/A is.... There are always going to be passengers who paid less or more but as long as you are satisfied with your price per night just relax and have a great cruise vacation. Also if you have the ability to decide somewhat last minute and are flexible on cabin categories/locations, great cabins show up as available near and right after final payment is due since large T/A book space they sell as "group space" and at final payment date they either have to sell (and some go very low - once we got balcony in Med that was so cheap that it was unbelievable) or release and then cabins that never seemed available before show up! Normally cabins released are in several categories as high as Sky Suites so there are options if you can grab them quick before the Tues email sales. Don't depend on Celebrity to show you all cabins available as I do find it an annoyance that you only see a few cabins in any category available at one time on Celebrity website in the past and hopefully that will change with their updated website.

Two weeks and I can hardly wait!

Archived