dub237

i just saw today on the web site of the roma port for 2015

allure of the seas will be every thursday in roma

from la spezia the wednesdays and saill to naples fridays

the 7 days trips maybe .. , la spezia , roma , naples ,X

X =barcelona ?

you can see it if you put for example 17 th of september 2015

http://www.port-of-rome.org/index.php?module=loadArriviPartenze

Every Thursday in Civitavecchia (Rome) from 7 May 2015 to 22 October 2015. Booking have been NA on Allure for a few months from 19 April 2015 cruise.

Looks like a Sunday departure from Barcelona if that is the starting point.

To go for a 2 week dry dock in Amsterdam that would be involve a weeks repositioning arriving in Amsterdam 1 November 2015.

That would make the trip home to the USA depart Europe/UK approximately 16 November 2015.

Or will Allure go via the Suez to a new home and possibly get a dry dock in that area. (Providing she fits under the bridge)

Every Thursday in Civitavecchia (Rome) from 7 May 2015 to 22 October 2015. Booking have been NA on Allure for a few months from 19 April 2015 cruise.

Looks like a Sunday departure from Barcelona if that is the starting point.

To go for a 2 week dry dock in Amsterdam that would be involve a weeks repositioning arriving in Amsterdam 1 November 2015.

That would make the trip home to the USA depart Europe/UK approximately 16 November 2015.

Or will Allure go via the Suez to a new home and possibly get a dry dock in that area. (Providing she fits under the bridge)

Very interesting. One would have to speculate, like her sister ship, she will go to Rotterdam for the dry dock (assuming they do a good and timely job on thatdrydock)

But then what ship would replace it in the Carribbean? I have been lurking for a while and can't afford to go for a long time - that would probably be when i can afford to go on the Allure. Bummer. Going on the Allure is our family's dream vacation.

Been living vicariously reading any review i can get my hands on. Love this board!

I bet that the home port will be Barcelona during the summer season like it is now for the Liberty. So will they only be Barcelona, Naples, Rome and La Spezia? Can this ship fit in any other port? I assume not Villefranche nor Cannes because of the tender, what a pitty by the way, they are lovely places ;)

But then what ship would replace it in the Carribbean? I have been lurking for a while and can't afford to go for a long time - that would probably be when i can afford to go on the Allure. Bummer. Going on the Allure is our family's dream vacation.

Been living vicariously reading any review i can get my hands on. Love this board!

I believe someone said Navigator calls on St. Maarten every other week in summer 2015 - which means she will no longer be home ported in Galveston and may replace Allure in Ft. Lauderdale.

Or Independence may be staying

Edited by Kokomo91165

I believe someone said Navigator calls on St. Maarten every other week in summer 2015 - which means she will no longer be home ported in Galveston and may replace Allure in Ft. Lauderdale.

Someone posted recently that Anthem popped up in St. Maarten's schedule as well so maybe Anthem could be coming to Ft. Lauderdale....hmmmm...

Why is Allure a dream ship but not Oasis? Oasis is very similar and will be one year out from a refreshing dry dock. And there are many other nice ships as others mentioned.

If it must be Allure, perhaps plan a few months sooner or a few months later when she is presumably back to cruising from the states.

Hi Starry Eyes,

Thanks for the reply. My son wants to go on what is officially the biggest cruise ship in the world - i know it's only 2 inches difference- but he has his heart set on it. He's 12. Yes i agree Oasis is just as nice.

Someone posted recently that Anthem popped up in St. Maarten's schedule as well so maybe Anthem could be coming to Ft. Lauderdale....hmmmm...

Anthem is still showing on the St. Maarten schedule from Nov 2015 thru Apr 2016 and in most cases every other Thursday. My guess is she could be doing a Eastern/Western rotation from somewhere in Florida.

We figured the Allure would be heading to drydock during that time period when she was pulled from the schedule quite a while ago. We were booked on the Serenade for that time period too, and she was also pulled from the schedule for redeployment. We are now rebooked on the Oasis for May 2015. Loving it!:D

Yes, I've found the schedule for St. Maarten and there I could see Navigator very often in summer 2015!

Allure is listed every Thursday in Civitavecchia/Rome - from 06:00 am - 08:00 pm!!

What could Liberty do than?? :eek:

Yes, and Anthem is listed in St Maarten from Nov 15 to Apr 16 - so she might so the Trips from Port canaveral, cause she is always listed in the same Dates as Freedom. Probably she replaces Freedom and she'll deployed elsewhere. ;) Does anyone have an idea where Liberty could sail in summer 2015??? :confused:

Yes, I've found the schedule for St. Maarten and there I could see Navigator very often in summer 2015!

Allure is listed every Thursday in Civitavecchia/Rome - from 06:00 am - 08:00 pm!!

What could Liberty do than?? :eek:

The Allure of the Seas is the only Royal Caribbean ship visiting Rome in 2015 besides two visits by Adventure of the Seas.

Celebrity only has few visit to Rome in 2015 also.

Still only early days yet.

From where will Greece and Turkey cruises start from and visit on the way?

No idea on Liberty.

I asuume, CELEBRITY REFLECTION; SILHOUETTE; ECLIPSE; EQUINOX will all return to the mediterranean area and offer the cruises to Greece and Turkey...

CONSTELLATION; INFINITY; ECLISPE are already listed in some European ports for 2015...

But there are several new questions for me, when ALLURE comes to Europe:

It seems she will replace LIBERTY and ANTHEM might replace INDEPENDENCE.

Where could those both ships sail than???

SERENADE is scheduled for Norway in 2015 to replace LEGEND.

Unteil 2014, SERENADE offers the 12-night-med-cruises from Barcelona (and some from Civitavecchia?.

Which ship could operate on these itineraries than, when SERENADE is in Norway?

I assume it could be EXPLORER.

BRILLIANCE is scheduled for Northern Europe also - she seems to offer the same Baltic and Norway/Iceland cruises in 2015 as in 2014... :)

But there are several new questions for me, when ALLURE comes to Europe:

It seems she will replace LIBERTY and ANTHEM might replace INDEPENDENCE.

Where could those both ships sail than???

SERENADE is scheduled for Norway in 2015 to replace LEGEND.

Unteil 2014, SERENADE offers the 12-night-med-cruises from Barcelona (and some from Civitavecchia?.

Which ship could operate on these itineraries than, when SERENADE is in Norway?

I assume it could be EXPLORER.

BRILLIANCE is scheduled for Northern Europe also - she seems to offer the same Baltic and Norway/Iceland cruises in 2015 as in 2014... :)

Liberty appears to be replaced with Allure.

Independence if you believe rumours be replaced by Anthem.

Serenade could be replaced by Liberty.

Allure replaced by Independence.

Explorer off to Asia or replace Rhapsody in Alaska.

Glen

IMHO I do not think that Liberty replaces Serenade! I'm Not sure whether Liberty could call at Ports such as santorin ;) i think Explorer would be better for that itineraries. Voyager should get a Magradome for a Pool in the 2014 reift. Maybe she'll be deployed in Alaska on 2014. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

So apparently Navigator year round in Texas will only be for one year/summer :(

I just love these speculation threads though. It will be interesting to see next Spring, when the 2015 summer schedule comes out, who was right on the money. :D