allure of the seas in europe for spring summer 2015

dub237

So with other words Freedom is not going to Galveston to replace Navigator.

What about LIBERTY?

She is not listed in St. Maarten in 2014 and 2015.

As far as it seems she will not operate in Europe in 2015; EXPLORER is rumored to be deployed in Asia; FREEDOM seems to sail out of Port Canaveral in seummer 2015... so why not LIBERTY?? ;)

What about LIBERTY?

She is not listed in St. Maarten in 2014 and 2015.

As far as it seems she will not operate in Europe in 2015; EXPLORER is rumored to be deployed in Asia; FREEDOM seems to sail out of Port Canaveral in seummer 2015... so why not LIBERTY?? ;)

Liberty has been doing short Western Caribbean for the last few seasons. Maybe that is why she does not show on the St Maarten schedule.

Liberty has been doing short Western Caribbean for the last few seasons. Maybe that is why she does not show on the St Maarten schedule.

Until April 2015, she is scheduled for the short western Caribbean cruises, as far as I know.

But maybe from May 2015 she'll be re-deployed...

Every Thursday in Civitavecchia (Rome) from 7 May 2015 to 22 October 2015. Booking have been NA on Allure for a few months from 19 April 2015 cruise.

Looks like a Sunday departure from Barcelona if that is the starting point.

To go for a 2 week dry dock in Amsterdam that would be involve a weeks repositioning arriving in Amsterdam 1 November 2015.

That would make the trip home to the USA depart Europe/UK approximately 16 November 2015.

Or will Allure go via the Suez to a new home and possibly get a dry dock in that area. (Providing she fits under the bridge)

I cannot see on Rome ports anymore.

Please help Celebrity Fan.

I'm keeping my hopes up on that one. But by then I'll be elite on Princess.

Me, too. But if RCI send the right ship, I'll be back on her just like a woman taking back her philandering husband:p

I cannot see on Rome ports anymore.

Please help Celebrity Fan.

I thought it was just me. The link posted just goes to the home page.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty unlikely! The classification of the Oasis ends 10/28/14, the one of the Allure ends 10/28/15. To get a renewal the Oasis has to go into dry dock prior to this date. So far the westbound TA starts 10/14/14. The currently planned dry dock of the Oasis is already pretty late. No way to do it any later.

The Allure does not show up anymore for the same reason the Anthem is not showing up anymore in Le Havre or any other port. RCI hasn't published the schedule yet and obviously asked the websites to delete the entry.

steamboats

Posted on November 12, 2013 by Jim Walker

http://www.cruiselawnews.com/2013/11/articles/passenger-rights/dry-dock-cure-for-allure-of-the-seas/index.html

Tom Stieghorst of Travel Weekly reports that Royal Caribbean may send the Allure of the Seas, which has been plagued by problems with its propulsion system, to an early drydock in order to fix the problem.

The article says the scheduled drydock is not until in 2015, but the cruise line may take the giant ship out of service earlier.

Hi Starry Eyes,

Thanks for the reply. My son wants to go on what is officially the biggest cruise ship in the world - i know it's only 2 inches difference- but he has his heart set on it. He's 12. Yes i agree Oasis is just as nice.

Yes it is longer, but my understanding is that Oasis is a tad heavier.

Pretty unlikely! The classification of the Oasis ends 10/28/14, the one of the Allure ends 10/28/15. To get a renewal the Oasis has to go into dry dock prior to this date. So far the westbound TA starts 10/14/14.

I read it later today - ok, than maybe both ships are going to drydock in 2014...

And no matter what happens to ALLURE, OASIS will definitely come to drydock in Europe - now I understand.

But I am wondering that there's no drydock in the US or Bahamas for ALLURE - just consider the huge effort!!!!:eek:

The Allure does not show up anymore for the same reason the Anthem is not showing up anymore in Le Havre or any other port. RCI hasn't published the schedule yet and obviously asked the websites to delete the entry.

steamboats

Aaaah, I did not know it yet - thanks for the helpful information. :)

ANTHEM has been replaced by INDEPENDENCE on the schedules for Le Havre and Villefranche - maybe INDEPENDENCE is just shown there as a "placeholder" and the actual ship which is coming is ANTHEM - now I understand...

I read it later today - ok, than maybe both ships are going to drydock in 2014...

And no matter what happens to ALLURE, OASIS will definitely come to drydock in Europe - now I understand.

But I am wondering that there's no drydock in the US or Bahamas for ALLURE - just consider the huge effort!!!!:eek:

Aaaah, I did not know it yet - thanks for the helpful information. :)

ANTHEM has been replaced by INDEPENDENCE on the schedules for Le Havre and Villefranche - maybe INDEPENDENCE is just shown there as a "placeholder" and the actual ship which is coming is ANTHEM - now I understand...

I read on one of these threads that the Navy yard (can't remember which port, but on the east coast) has a dry dock that would be big enough for he Allure. That would certainly reduce her time out of service.

I read on one of these threads that the Navy yard (can't remember which port, but on the east coast) has a dry dock that would be big enough for he Allure. That would certainly reduce her time out of service.

I recall reading that as well, but I think the problem was that Royal didn't have priority to use the facilities or at least the facilities couldn't be guaranteed as available to Royal as far out as they needed... I think it was something like that.

Now, obviously if we're talking about a last minute emergency fix situation where they're going to cancel a couple of sailings in the next few months, perhaps those logistical concerns are less problematic.

I recall reading that as well, but I think the problem was that Royal didn't have priority to use the facilities or at least the facilities couldn't be guaranteed as available to Royal as far out as they needed... I think it was something like that.

Now, obviously if we're talking about a last minute emergency fix situation where they're going to cancel a couple of sailings in the next few months, perhaps those logistical concerns are less problematic.

I agree with you Dave.