Show Tickets on Allure

nAuntie

I've had no luck reserving tickets for two of the shows on my Alllure sailing on the 17th of November.... where do I go once I get on board to try to get tickets (really hoping for tickets for the comedy show)

Thanks!

I've had no luck reserving tickets for two of the shows on my Alllure sailing on the 17th of November.... where do I go once I get on board to try to get tickets (really hoping for tickets for the comedy show)

Thanks!

As soon as you board head up to entertainment place. There will be staff there to help you reserve. My sister and husband joined us on the cruise as a surprise and we were able to get them the same reservations as we had. No worries. ;)

...and you don't get "tickets" - the reservation times are encoded on your SeaPass card. They scan that as you enter. You will also be able to see any show you want as they all repeat several times during the week. The only concern with booking on board may be with preferred times that may already be booked. Just be flexible.

Thanks!

Once you are onboard you can make reservations through the interactive system. They only book a % of the available space pre cruise so that there is still some availability once you have boarded. There is also the stand by line at the Comedy club. Not everyone who makes a reservation shows up so they have a line for non reservation attendees. When you board seek out the reservation location for shows and do your booking as soon as feasible.

As soon as you board head up to entertainment place. There will be staff there to help you reserve. My sister and husband joined us on the cruise as a surprise and we were able to get them the same reservations as we had. No worries. ;)

As soon as you board head DOWN to Entertainment Place, on Deck 4. Staff will be set up at Studio B.

:)

And if you dont get the show time you want, just go to the actual show a little early and get in the "line" (standby) for people with no reservations.

You will be amazed how many people book and dont go.

Our DD's friends even got in the comedy club standby.

They did not sit together but they got in.

If you do select to go standby, the minute you are let in go immediately to the balcony and sit in the "gold" suite section, that is opened 10 min before a showing.

There were always seats here and you may actual get to sit next to one another.

But, this of course is only a last result, I would still try to get the seating I want by racing to the reservation desk the minute you board.

Safe travels.

Sea Ya

There is "stand by" seating for all shows without reservations. Ten minutes prior they will open it up to people without reservations. We just got off Allure on Sunday. My wife loved the Ice Show. We saw it once with reservations. We went back two more times, waited until 10 minutes prior and walked right in. Decent seats both times. I think they said half of those who reserve do not show up. FYI.

Archived