Someone stop the madness! merge the Captains club threads

lais

No one stands behind me when I am on my computer and forces me to open up and read every thread. Maybe the OP and others do have someone that is making them do that. Maybe that is why they are so frustrated.:rolleyes:

Edited by tip

Isn't it time to LOCK them all? I don't think that at this point, there is anything left unsaid, any opinion that has not been voiced. Perhaps these posters should channel their energies into a letter to Celebrity, the only entity that could really do something about it.

Great idea.

Maybe we should have a simple poll at this point, where members can only express a vote for or against the changes, no comments required. Those who are interested can check the poll results. Lock all remaining threads.

No comments required? Have you met us? :D;)

Lais, you hit the nail on the head! I've never seen such dust-up from a change...unless of course you count what it was like on the Royal Caribbean board when they announced No Smoking on the Balcony. Whew! Now that was a trip. :rolleyes: :eek::o

Isn't it time to LOCK them all? I don't think that at this point, there is anything left unsaid, any opinion that has not been voiced. Perhaps these posters should channel their energies into a letter to Celebrity, the only entity that could really do something about it.

Likebutton_zpsc459e7b8.jpg

I think it's made Cruise Critic fun again. Better than all the boring same old stuff over and over. What's wrong with having a little vent time?

Tom

Lais, you hit the nail on the head! I've never seen such dust-up from a change...unless of course you count what it was like on the Royal Caribbean board when they announced No Smoking on the Balcony. Whew! Now that was a trip. :rolleyes: :eek::o

I think it's made Cruise Critic fun again. Better than all the boring same old stuff over and over. What's wrong with having a little vent time?

Tom

I thought the same post over and over was getting boring. I love the one where the OP is ranting and raving about his points and suing so we can all tell him to shut up. I am glad I don't have to be on the same ship as him but I noticed I kept clicking on that thread every time someone posted something new.

Can you say, "addiction?"

:)

I thought the same post over and over was getting boring. I love the one where the OP is ranting and raving about his points and suing so we can all tell him to shut up. I am glad I don't have to be on the same ship as him but I noticed I kept clicking on that thread every time someone posted something new.

So now we have your post complaining about a thread to complain about people complaining. :eek: :D Let's see, "If you see a thread..." :)

And the complaining goes on and on:D:D.....but I stand by my point about ignoring threads that don't interest you. As long as people are abiding by the Cruise Critic rules, then I think they should be able to say whatever they want to, as many times as they want to. I do think the Captains Club changes are one of the biggest changes to come along for the Celebrity line since the S class ships were introduced. Is it any wonder then, that people want to discuss them at length? I have read most of what is out there so far and while there is quite a bit of the same points being made (and I am guilty of that myself), I do think some of the threads are looking at it from a different viewpoint. From what has been written in the past, Celebrity representatives do read Cruise Critic - how often I am not sure. I have to think they are reading some of these threads to get a feeling for how the new program is going over. From that perspective, there is a lot of valuable feedback coming in.