Diamond Celebration "surprise"

karena1

A friend of ours was on Brilliance over Thanksgiving and at the Top Tier party they were told that there would be a "surprise" for the Diamond celebration beginning Dec 2nd. We are on Brilliance next weekend and wondered if anyone has news of what the "surprise" is? He wants us to email him and tell him since they would not spill the beans on the ship last weekend

Anyone heard anything yet on what it might be??

Oh I have seen the email regarding this, and I was "surprised" the person actually read it to me. look forward to celebration that will blow your socks off . :rolleyes:

A friend of ours was on Brilliance over Thanksgiving and at the Top Tier party they were told that there would be a "surprise" for the Diamond celebration beginning Dec 2nd. We are on Brilliance next weekend and wondered if anyone has news of what the "surprise" is? He wants us to email him and tell him since they would not spill the beans on the ship last weekend

Edited by ChipLondon

You would think as it is now the 5th/6th December that if the "surprise" began on 2nd December we would have seen something about it here a few days ago :confused:

You would think as it is now the 5th/6th December that if the "surprise" began on 2nd December we would have seen something about it here a few days ago :confused:

I know, that is why I posted. Hopefully someone getting off this weekend will let us know.

We have friends that are currently on Adventure. I received an email yesterday morning and this is what was included...........

"........LA said at repeaters we would be getting surprises in our rooms in the next day or so. Well we got a 2014 RC calendar last night and a postcard thanking us for being loyal cruisers and saying all D, DP, and P cruisers in Dec would be entered to win a cruise on Q in 2015".

All I can say is WOW!!!!:D

Edited by cruisenfever

We have friends that are currently on Adventure. I received an email yesterday morning and this is what was included...........

"........LA said at repeaters we would be getting surprises in our rooms in the next day or so. Well we got a 2014 RC calendar last night and a postcard thanking us for being loyal cruisers and saying all D, DP, and P cruisers in Dec would be entered to win a cruise on Q in 2015".

Well .... I guess it is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!

That is almost as exciting as the WOW sale!:rolleyes:

Holy date, Batman! I'm sooo glad we rescheduled our December 2012 cruise to this year, otherwise all we would have gotten were some lousy points, now we get a nifty calendar! :D

No wonder the LA on our Vision cruise last month was not happy to discuss the Diamonds in December (non) event.

Edited by temple1

I just called the wife, told her the news it left her in tears, how lucky can we get

just think a calendar, we will be reminded of this cruise daily for a year.

And to think we were upset about a few extra points sheesh