Christmas Stockings - Help

hartskys

I need some help. I need some cute, not expensive ideas for Christmas stockings on our cruise. There will be 12 adults and (1) 2 year old. I bought mini stockings with everyone's initials on them to hand out on the first night of the cruise. I thought about putting a highlighter, mini post it notes (only need one per cabin) and some mints and a candy cane in it but I'm hoping someone has some creative ideas that I could add. We have 6 cabins and will be on the cruise the week before Christmas. Can't wait! Thanks :)

Little bottles of hand sanitizer for shore excursions

film cards... or what ever those are called now-a-days...

matching "gimmie hats" for everyone, if you go to shore together... you can find each other

Fingernails clippers and nail files (I sometimes forget mine)

I need some help. I need some cute, not expensive ideas for Christmas stockings on our cruise. There will be 12 adults and (1) 2 year old. I bought mini stockings with everyone's initials on them to hand out on the first night of the cruise. I thought about putting a highlighter, mini post it notes (only need one per cabin) and some mints and a candy cane in it but I'm hoping someone has some creative ideas that I could add. We have 6 cabins and will be on the cruise the week before Christmas. Can't wait! Thanks :)

Raspberry Chewable Motion Sickness Tablets from Walgreens.

Dollar-store door decorations - You can find lots of inexpensive cardboard signs or honeycomb decorations that pack flat.

We take our 'Just Married' sign on every cruise -- and act like it!

I was going to suggest something like this that you make up specific for your group, maybe laminate it or roll it up and put some double sided tape so everyone can put it on the cabin door.

Battery operated night lights :)

Night lights or a small battery operated candle or tea lights- nice to have in an Interior or Suite! They add atmosphere, as well as safety at night if someone needs to get up. Maybe tuck a few ziploc bags into the stockings, they can come in handy. Have fun with your thoughtful gift giving! :)

Got to the Gift Shop and pick up some cruise magnets, pens and assorted knick knacks.

Also, wait for the super T-Shirt discount sale there's one on every cruise, if you're armed with the correct sizes you can pick up some bargain presents for people this way.

Happy Cruising and present hunting.

Jonathan