“Live” from the "Brilliance of the Seas": December 12-16,2013

Great PICS!!! I am so glad you are doing this live from the Brilliance. We live inTampa also and are going on the 5 day cruise on Mar.24,2014. Hope you have a great time and look forward to the rest of your reports. Happy Cruising!!! We have cabin 9078. Can't wait, extra long and wide balcony.

Joe & Mike

Edited by jkm151
add info

It's cooling down. I need to put long pants on.... ;-) Know all you folks in the great white north would love to dagger me for that. :-) You all are here in spirit and hopefully it will help warm your hearts and warm your feet. Andy says "Yo"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

It's cooling down. I need to put long pants on.... ;-) Know all you folks in the great white north would love to dagger me for that. :-) You all are here in spirit and hopefully it will help warm your hearts and warm your feet. Andy says "Yo"!

My heart bleeds for you having to put long pants on! It's 13 degrees here in Massachusetts and we have about 10 inches of snow coming Sunday! Have a great trip! Send some heat our way!

Hey MrF/S and Andy...I'm ready!!! Love the Brilliance, my fave amongst all ships of her class...enjoyed all 5 sailings on her, especially when she was just born...love all the glass especially the elevators that overlook the water. Have Fun...will be with you every second...and will check the other media that you and I are connected to also to make sure I'm not missing a thing!! I know Wendy and Bugsy are jealous!! Hi you 2 ...

Host Corkey

Hey back at you Carol!! We all get to go along for this ride on Brilliance!! So excited to read along everyday!

Anyone can be a Pink Boa Cruiser. All you have to do is buy a pink boa or fedora and wear it on a cruise and want to meet people. IT is all about meeting friends who like to cruise! Our motto is Fun~Feathers~Friends! I have met many who have this in their signature and there are many of us who have yet to meet! We even have some who have it in their signature, but have yet to actually sail with their boa or hat. We are all ages....young to old and from all over the world.

What is a pink Boa and Pink Fedora cruiser?

That's it for post till a little later this evening when I get the Internet package.

Need to warm up and then search for food. Am hopeful I'm in luck with that venture.

Till a later time, "Live" from the Brilliance of the Seas...

Good Morning Cruise Fans...

At the start of my last cruise for those of you that followed along that "Live" I had a wonderful "Pre-Cruise" dinner with at that time some "New" friends that are now well "Friends" since now we all know each other. :D Chris, Wendy, Tom and I had a wonderful dinner at Pier 66 and had a great time. After dinner Wendy, Tom and I went back to my car to head off to the Hilton Marina where we were staying. Whilst we were walking to the car I found $2.00 on the ground we granted that good luck and fun for the cruise. I joked I would not spend that $ 2.00. Today that $2.00 is still in my wallet. So what fun will I find just before I get on the ship today?:D

Alright time to pack.

Till a later time...

That is awesome that you still have that money!! It will surely bring you more good luck and new friends on this cruise as well! I am REALLY loving this ship and can't believe it is right in your backyard. That is just crazy! Can't wait for more of the adventures! Hi Andy, Ted, Chip, Dale, Bendy, Jones!

Loving it so far. Looking forward to reading about the bar hop as we're doing it in February.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great pics!!! Especially that pretty sunset! I've driven over that bridge to see several Rays games in St. Pete, but never quite saw that view of it. Enjoy your evening and will follow along the remainder of the week.

Eh! -Temps Coast to Coast! ;)