“Live” from the "Brilliance of the Seas": December 12-16,2013

Yippie... One photo uploaded, it only took an hour. :-) Here's the start of our beautiful day at sea. View from my balcony. With the upload issue as of now I will not upload today Compass and see about other pictures as time goes on.

32A18212-4DD6-4DA6-960A-08B3079DF6AF_zpsaqy5jqjh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

Dale try http://tinypic.com/ their servers are actually pretty fast.

Thanks! Just gave that a try..Gambee to the rescue again. Did they post normal size? My last six photos?

Beginning to believe you are right Chris!

Can't post my Compass with this site though because it makes my pictures flipped.

Thanks! Just gave that a try..Gambee to the rescue again. Did they post normal size? My last six photos?...

The photos look great to me, but I'm using a widescreen monitor. They might be causing some scrolling for users who don't have a high enough resolution.

Thanks! Just gave that a try..Gambee to the rescue again. Did they post normal size? My last six photos?

Beginning to believe you are right Chris!

Can't post my Compass with this site though because it makes my pictures flipped.

No problem, pics are a little bigger than usual. But nothing to worry about, I am glad the site worked for you. Continue to enjoy the cruise :)

Hello Dale. Greetings from Miami. Thanks for posting semi-live. I also enjoyed your report from the Allure. If you run into Kathy (PH8) tel her that Paco says HI. Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Hey Paco!! Kathy and I got to get together for a drink at the Schooner bar yesterday. Was great to finally meet. When we cross paths again I'll pass along your hello. :-)

I also use Tinypic (probably learned that from Gambee long ago!), on the upload page go to "Resize" and choose Message Board size 640X480 That does wells on CC not to big.

Photos are great though! Looks like Andy is having a great time! But your ship doesn't look full, wonder if she sailed without a full passenger list.

Dale I hope you had the tomato/chicken broth soup at Rita's to die for!!! We call it tortilla soup here in Texas.

Edited by BecciBoo

Have loved following your "live" review, my Daughter and her Husband are on this cruise, they were able to score an aft cabin for this sailing, woo hoo, she is celebrating her 30th Birthday tomorrow....she picked the right time to get out of Indiana, wind chills were -18 when they left Indianapolis, and we are expecting 6 - 8 inches of snow tomorrow...enjoy the rest of your cruise, and like many, I have enjoyed your review....Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you....

Your photos look great on my Ipad as well. I am going to have to go and check that site out that Gambee posted!! Thanks for the heads up on that one. I am loving all of your photos and stories....especially those of the mischievous Andy!!

Oh there's my favorite dessert, the Green Tea Mousse. I loved that stuff! How did you like the hot stone? I had seafood and had a little trouble cooking it, but then I'm a horrible cook on a good day!

Thought it was alright, but wouldn't do it again. ;-) was a great experience though. Will stick just to sushi in the future. :-)

Sounds like you and Andy are having a great relaxing time! Thanks for posting the pictures so we can all follow along! Enjoying 'cruising' with you! Glad you haven't had to cook ;) Enjoy!

Today's been such a nice relaxing day. Always love the first sea the most.