“Live” from the "Brilliance of the Seas": December 12-16,2013

Time for sleep now.. Cozumel in the morning. Think we are slated to dock at International Pier. I need to make my way to Carlos and Charlie's near down town for the bar hop. I'm walking since we dock early enough. No sense wasting money on a cab when I can walk and spend that money on a drink. ;-) I've done that walk many times so it will be a breeze. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

I see you finally decided to the bar hop, I hope you have a blast! BTW You're a brave soul, my lazy butt would have a hard time trying walk from the international pier to Downtown, lol :D. Although once someone told me (I forgot who), that it was a quick 20 minute walk. Anyway, don't forget to get us some cool pictures with Andy.

Mr. Fun in the Sun,

I just LOVE your reviews, especially since you often seem to review ships just prior to my sailing on them!:D 16 days 'til I'm on the Brilliance--going on the NYE cruise!!! Woot woot!!!

Any chance you'll be reviewing Rhapsody's Alaskan itinerary in May?? ;)

Enjoy!

I think we are on cruise right before yours!!!:)

ote=PegB87;40957499]Mr. Fun in the Sun,

I just LOVE your reviews, especially since you often seem to review ships just prior to my sailing on them!:D 16 days 'til I'm on the Brilliance--going on the NYE cruise!!! Woot woot!!!

Any chance you'll be reviewing Rhapsody's Alaskan itinerary in May?? ;)

Enjoy!

I have never been able to read on a cruise. How can you keep from falling asleep on a balcony with the breeze and the sounds....can't do it...I wake up several times and at the end I'm still on page 1:rolleyes:

LOL, I find the opposite, the nice breeze tends to invigorate me. Our past Legend cruise I went through 7 books on the 15 day cruise. :D

Had a great time about the bar hop, I think that is something that my mom would love to do. I had a complete different idea, my thought was that the hop was around Downtown bars. But just for the views I would do this excursion.

Enjoying your review! Just 1 question: Where is everyone? In many of your pics it looks like the ship is really empty. I know some of your photos were probably taken at an off time for a crowd but it does seem like the ship is emptier than most.

All photos today were taken moments before I posted them. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.