New Program Benefits Matrix

bob278

I've tried to consolidate the benefits list into a more user-friendly format. If anyone can point out any factual mistakes, please let me know (and where to find it) and I'll update this.

I copied the information directly from Celebrity's website as of about 11:00 PM EST December 11th.

The only assumptions I made were that any benefit listed for one tier was also available on higher tiers except for those where there was a specific differnce (internet for example) and that Zenith would be offered Diamond benefits on RCL (there is no mention of that in the benefits list).

CCBeneMatrix-vi.jpg

Thanks Bob.

Celebrity actually had a similar chart in a brochure on the new Captain's Club program I got in the mail a couple weeks ago. I've attached a scan of the chart here. I haven't compared the two.

Thank you, Larry. We didn't get that. I will do a full comparison and make appropriate adjustments. However, if there are any conflicts, I'll have to call someone to resolve them.

One thing I do see that is different is there is no mention of Priority Tendering on the list you got. Your list also has complete references to the RCL and Azamara programs.

Nice job, Bob!

I did notice 3 items that Celebrity left out of the matrix that was part of the brochure we all received:

* Priority wait list in MDR

* Priority tender service in tender ports of all

* Platinum & Diamond level enrollment in C & A Society

All three of these items are on the Celebrity website, however. :)

Edited by gimletgal

In my (German) newsletter "complimentary gelato" was also mentioned for Elite Plus and Zenith level - but couldn't find it on the English version of terms and conditions. I think somebody has made a mistake here .... unfortunately....

Thank you, Larry. We didn't get that. I will do a full comparison and make appropriate adjustments. However, if there are any conflicts, I'll have to call someone to resolve them.

One thing I do see that is different is there is no mention of Priority Tendering on the list you got. Your list also has complete references to the RCL and Azamara programs.

The matrix that Larry scanned from the Celebrity brochure also has two separate listings for:

• Priority Embarkation (where available) [line 11 - for Select through Zenith]
  • Priority Embarkation while the ship is in port [line 36 - Zenith only]

I really don't know what they mean to tell us with those two entries.

Thanks for the kind words. I will be looking at the brochure list and posts (and thanks to all for those updates)here but I have a dentist appointment :( in a few minutes so it will be later today before I have an update.

Nice job, Bob!

I did notice 3 items that Celebrity left out of the matrix that was part of the brochure we all received:

* Priority wait list in MDR

* Priority tender service in tender ports of all

* Platinum & Diamond level enrollment in C & A Society this is on the list, but not the Azamara reference

All three of these items are on the Celebrity website, however. :)

The matrix that Larry scanned from the Celebrity brochure also has two separate listings for:

• Priority Embarkation (where available) [line 11 - for Select through Zenith] I interpret this to be on day of sailing where there will be the same separate lines as there has always been
  • Priority Embarkation while the ship is in port [line 36 - Zenith only] This is probably the VIP line at several ports during the cruise that people have reported seeing this summer

I really don't know what they mean to tell us with those two entries.

New to Celebrity but are Diamond on RCCL. Could someone advise if the Elite benefits(particularly the free laundry, dry cleaning , and internet) are per person or per cabin? Also, are those benefits the same regardless of the length of cruise.

Thanks in advance

New to Celebrity but are Diamond on RCCL. Could someone advise if the Elite benefits(particularly the free laundry, dry cleaning , and internet) are per person or per cabin? Also, are those benefits the same regardless of the length of cruise.

Thanks in advance

The benefits are per person. Up until the new Captain's Club programme was introduced, you received coupons in your cabin on the first day, according to your Captain's Club status. When my daughter sailed with me, she received Select Coupons and I received Elite. I don't know if there have been any changes to this process since the implementation of the new programme.

In my experience, the benefits have been the same regardless of the length of the cruise.

I have compared the brochure with the website and the posts with comments. The list is now updated. I hope it reflects all of the benefits that are available. I did not see anything that I think needs resolution as the differences are pretty clear and should be safely considered to be current even if missing in one location. The only thing that is not pretty clear (a good example of poor proof-reading on the part of Celebrity's marketing department) is the Elite Breakfast. On the brochure is is called simply "Captain's Club Coffee Break", but I am convinced it is one and the same.

Items on brochure but not on website:

• References to reciprocity with Azamara

• Premium Offers including discount and complimentary services and amenities on each sailing

• Pre-sailing specialty restaurant reservations available through the Captain's Club Desk

Items on website but not on brochure:

• Priority Tender Service in Tender Ports of Call

• Priority status for shore excursion waitlist

• Access to onboard Loyalty Host during your cruise

I did not try to remove the various footnotes such as *, **, or ***. the explanations can be found on the brochure or website.

I did assume that all benefits not targeted to a specific level or replaced by a better one rolled up to the next level. But I did try to remove any that were not applicable (such as the Beverage Package discount not applying to Zenith).

I also saved it as a pdf file that can be downloaded here.

Please let me know if there are still any obvious errors.

CCBeneMatrix-vi.jpg

Edited by bob278

Very useful reference; thank you for a great job.

Lsimon and Gimletgal, We never received the brochure you mention. Do you have to book directly with Celebrity or be Elite to receive it?

We book with a TA and became Elite after our last Sept cruise.

Lsimon and Gimletgal, We never received the brochure you mention. Do you have to book directly with Celebrity or be Elite to receive it?

That's a tough question to answer! :) Not sure what the criteria was. I would think that all Captain's Club members would have received one. It is personalized and specific to the member. It is actually a nice, concise brochure - about 5 1/2" X 8 1/2".

I sometimes use a TA and also book direct with Celebrity, so that should not have made a difference. You might try giving Captain's Club a call to see if they can explain why you did not receive one? (800-760-0654)

I've booked both ways; with TA (last three) and direct with Celebrity and am Select and received the brochure.