Ships with Diamond area for Breakfast

Amagamma

We have a few short cruises next month, and do enjoy the Diamond area in the MDR. Does anyone know if the Liberty, Majesty and Enchantment offer this? We were on the Freedom in Feb., and I know they had seating in Chops at the Windjammer. Thanks for the info

We have a few short cruises next month, and do enjoy the Diamond area in the MDR. Does anyone know if the Liberty, Majesty and Enchantment offer this? We were on the Freedom in Feb., and I know they had seating in Chops at the Windjammer. Thanks for the info
Majesty for sure.

Enchantment had a Diamond area in the MDR.

Legend allowed D+ in the Suite/Gold Care area on the 11/12/13 saling but not on the 11/27/13 Members cruise.

Interesting. D+ were also allowed into the Gold Card section on the 10/30/13 transatlantic. Legend had a Gold Card section for lunch too, though I didn't see any difference from the non Gold Card section.

We just got off the liberty 12/12/13. No diamond diamond plus breakfast ;(

Yes, for Majesty -- we cruised on her a few weeks ago, and enjoyed a very nice breakfast in the Diamond area....lovely indeed.

• 3 weeks later...

An update for this thread: On the 12/16/13 Brilliance cruise they had the Pinnacle/suite guest (gold card) breakfast in Chops open to Diamond Plus members as well. I'm not sure if it is going fleet wide or if it is one of those things that will be decided ship by ship.

An update for this thread: On the 12/16/13 Brilliance cruise they had the Pinnacle/suite guest (gold card) breakfast in Chops open to Diamond Plus members as well. I'm not sure if it is going fleet wide or if it is one of those things that will be decided ship by ship.

How do you find if it is open to Diamond Plus members?

How do you find if it is open to Diamond Plus members?

There may be a sign near the entrance, and/or you will get a letter in your stateroom with details.

If you need to know before the cruise, there's no reliable way to know. Someone in Miami may tell you one thing, but it could be completely different once you board.

How is it on the Liberty?

Is there any difference in what is served?

Or is it just a section that is separate from the masses:confused:

If the Diamond section is in the MDR, then it's the same exact menu as the rest of the MDR, with the addition of complimentary specialty coffee.

I think ships without a Diamond Lounge have the Diamond Breakfast. I was on the Navigator Dec. 1 and they had the breakfast but no Diamond Lounge. After the dry dock, the MDR area on Deck 3 that housed the breakfast will be cabins, and the 19th hole on deck 14 will be the new Diamond Lounge -- which is fine with me so I can get my cappuccino anytime.

How is it on the Liberty?

Unless they recently started doing it on Liberty, they don't do a Diamond breakfast on that ship. At least, they didn't the last couple times I was on board.

I think ships without a Diamond Lounge have the Diamond Breakfast.

That was what I thought....but Enchantment does the D breakfast and has a lounge.